**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying to get uncollected

Trying to become uncollected, currently on 5.2.5. Which champs should i use and which paths should i take.

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    edited February 2020
    Corvus, Domino, Blade and Starky for sure. You can also put GR in there for synergy.
    Or Killmonger and Sabertooth synergy.
    For which path, I think the one with Angela->Gwenpool -> Venom path should be the easiest.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    But how to counter that spider Gwen next to collector i am thinking of using nicks lmd for that but the class disadvantage
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Use who you prefer. The suggestions given are perfect. Uncollected fight is not hard, it's just unit and potion grab. You got this!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Use spidergwen to get the last charge on corvus. Hit until she dodges, then parry her then heavy. With 4 charges, corvus is a great choice for the collector to just "revive" until he's down. Quake as well can be a great choice. Do you have Nick fury? He gives everyone three dodges, which again with corvus, can be a great option for getting huge chunks of the collectors life off each go.