**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG, RNG and....RNG

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
How about this happen to uncollected arena crystal pull?

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    It doesn’t mean that they got it three in a row.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If the player in question opened multiple crystals, then that's really, really normal to happen.

Nothing wrong here
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Random results are random. Doesn't mean they can't be the same.
  • Reference said:

I'd say that's impossible, because the Uncollected arena crystal doesn't contain 3* Punisher. That's the normal arena crystal.

Because the alliance chat doesn't tell you if that crystal generates any other drop besides the 3* or 4* Punisher that isn't as weird as it might appear at first glance. They could have opened two hundred crystals in two minutes and happened to get three 3* Punishers scattered throughout, and that's what you would have seen in the chat. Since the only champion possibilities in that crystal are 3* and 4* Punisher and the 4* is much rarer, you're far more likely to see three 3* Punishers in a row uninterrupted, because only the 4* Punisher can break the streak.

As a matter of fact, when I was doing my arena crystal data collection earlier this year, that's exactly what you would have seen in my alliance chat, because I was opening tons of arena crystals.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Reference said:

I'd say that's impossible, because the Uncollected arena crystal doesn't contain 3* Punisher. That's the normal arena crystal.

Because the alliance chat doesn't tell you if that crystal generates any other drop besides the 3* or 4* Punisher that isn't as weird as it might appear at first glance. They could have opened two hundred crystals in two minutes and happened to get three 3* Punishers scattered throughout, and that's what you would have seen in the chat. Since the only champion possibilities in that crystal are 3* and 4* Punisher and the 4* is much rarer, you're far more likely to see three 3* Punishers in a row uninterrupted, because only the 4* Punisher can break the streak.

As a matter of fact, when I was doing my arena crystal data collection earlier this year, that's exactly what you would have seen in my alliance chat, because I was opening tons of arena crystals.
    Actually I’m just sharing interesting random results when opening 3 arena crystal, no need to write long essay everytime. Sure I know UC Arena Crystal won’t give 3*, what I said is I hope if I got 5* punisher 3 times from UC Arena Crystal then it will be great.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Some players here are very sensitive to the word “RNG” and take everything very serious. I didn’t complain anything in this post and instead I just wish such luck can happen when I pull UC Arena Crystal.