**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No really. Not judging you or anything.

It’s just that a huge wall of text is really difficult to read and people tend to lose interest after the first 3-4 lines.

Paragraphing makes it much better on the eye.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Was on my way to pick daughter up from school,just wanted to get it done fast.
    Just realised that I always do it this way tho, after 40 years it’s hard to change old habits 🤗
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    After doing my completion run of Abyss it’s pretty frustrating the way they set this up. Currently it’s really just a unit grab unless you use Stealthy for each fight which he literally impossible since there are mutants on most paths as far as I know. Most of the fights with the exception of CMM, IMIW, and IW weren’t even very hard, they just required revive completion is less about skill and more about having to throw revives at it currently until more high ranked 6* become common.

That being said I’m glad I was able to get through it in 4K units which seems to be the average from what I’ve been hearing. I got 6* CMM for the first time and a skill T5 which I was praying for. Can’t believe RNG actually worked out for me. R3 Ronin incoming soon.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

After doing my completion run of Abyss it’s pretty frustrating the way they set this up. Currently it’s really just a unit grab unless you use Stealthy for each fight which he literally impossible since there are mutants on most paths as far as I know. Most of the fights with the exception of CMM, IMIW, and IW weren’t even very hard, they just required revive completion is less about skill and more about having to throw revives at it currently until more high ranked 6* become common.

That being said I’m glad I was able to get through it in 4K units which seems to be the average from what I’ve been hearing. I got 6* CMM for the first time and a skill T5 which I was praying for. Can’t believe RNG actually worked out for me. R3 Ronin incoming soon.

Who did you bring? 4k is less than average, that is actually pretty good. Most people in my alliance are around 6k units for initial completion.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

RoninMan said:

Who did you bring? 4k is less than average, that is actually pretty good. Most people in my alliance are around 6k units for initial completion.
    Just depends on roster and ability for completion really. All the counters, a decent revive, boost, and 4hr crystal stash, and it cost me almost exactly an Odin. I finished the first 10 fights before I used a single unit. Used more on the Collector fight than anywhere else. Kept getting stunned going for heavies
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

Well that’s also 4k in addition to the items I had on hand. I had roughly 20 L1 revives in my stash and boosted regularly.

My team consisted of sig 200 R5 Ægon/Doom, 6* R1 Torch, 6* R2 Stealthy, and R2 unawakened Fury for synergy. I overestimated Stealthy’s value I think. I couldn’t really think of a fight where he would be better than Ægon except for IW and that was a huge obstacle course of mechanics to balance. Overall Ægon proved to be extremely valuable and Doom was good for a few fights.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I have everybody I need but my r2 6 star Aegon is on dupped x35 and I don't have doom but have Symbiote supreme and human torch. I'm going to wait until I complete 6.4 and take my Aegon to r3. So that should be in March or April latest.
  • Max_Max_ Posts: 6
    Max_ said:

@Kabam Miike any updates on top 20 or 300 yet?

I see a lot of 100% profiles so wondering if can get results or any info on this. Thanks Max

Just following up. Any updates ?
  • Meatlips77Meatlips77 Posts: 19
    When will the first batch of legends be announced for top 100 or top 300
    Thx to abyss initial run

Happy day to me
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Thx to abyss initial run

Do you have any gameplay of her? Shes awesome they did a really great job on her character.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Thx to abyss initial run

Do you have any gameplay of her? Shes awesome they did a really great job on her character.
    Finished aq early today so recorded v1* v3 quick fights

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    When are legends times coming out?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    There's another Abyss Invisible Woman bug to watch out for:

Abyss Invisible Woman Bug
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The main issue is actually Collector. You’re using CG to unitman him down much less efficiently than Aegon unitman.

Yes I did a calculation for SL R5. He does outdamage Aegon if you keep up his combo through the fight but in terms of fighting the collector, he’s far less efficient.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    SL doesn't even compare to Aegon in Abyss. Unstoppable and unblockable with no worry about losing your combo after you ramp him up is huge.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

i Just did my first clear and wanted to share some intel for you guys. this may help others

R5 Starlord took 9 matches very well
    R5 Magik dealt well with medusa, marvel, VTD, Hyperion, Champion, Cull Obsidian
    Void was pretty good against Mephiso, Mordo, Joe Fixit
    Corvus took Missions against omega, Ghost, Iron man=4Missions for Boss
    5Th was Blade as a secure against Invisible but was Trash choice...he has nothing left in Abyss. Dont take him ever

Starlord needed 3 Revives on Thing due perfect gameplay
    Starlord took 80% away from omega and finished with corvus
    Starlod took 5 Revives against Quake..you have to be very good against her SP! and its fine
    Magik dealt well enough against medusa but of course SS, Morni would ve been better
    Void melted down mephisto in 5 Revives
    MAgik was awesome against Marvel but make sure you heal her up to keep up in the first minutes with Limbo uptime and surviving. this took 7 Revives. Marvel takes insane damage through limbo
    Starlord took 80% from ghost and Corvus finished
    Corvus took iron man pretty well down...it was maybe 5-6 revives
    I took Void and let joe fixit make his double down hearts, reversed regen and this fight was pretty good
    Started with void against mordo but starlord was lot better against him.nothing scarry
    Magik with MD5 just spams endless SP3 against VTD. just make sure first push him to sp1 after nullify and do it in a loop...sp3 does 50k damage everytime. you just 3 hit sp3 3 hit sp3
    Howard the duck...Starlord needed maybe 10 heavies to take all the charges away and dealt near 1.5 mil damage per RUN. nothing scarry.
    Hyperion went down with magik also pretty well. just rotate sp2 with sp1,constant powerlock and nullify to make sure he nevver goes unstop.
    Champion was even easier, just always nullify his 1 furry and he will never go above, neither ever unstop or regen
    Cyclops was lot easier compared to lol cyclops. whoever has ll 100 he will have easy time here. Starlord took 3-4 revives for him
    Loki was also good with starlord and took 4-5 revives because of huge health pool
    Aegon deactivates starlords sig abillity, only specials scale. just make sure you keep up kombo and use sp2. he will go down for sure

now the invisible...the special case
    her shield is extreme...i found out that sp3 ignores her shield and still does normal damage.
    you will have to activate willpower+reasonate and she goes really well.use specials as u like, willpower compensates all the sting damage. Starlord did her very well. Starlords sp3 can deal 50k damage even if her shield is on

Cull obsidian was a duckwalk with magik spamming sp1, make sure he uses sp1 to reactivate all the bufs.

the Boss

i had r2 Corvus with 4 missions and could deal somewhere 300k damage per run. he was not that horrible tbh.
    you will have to revive 25-30 times. yes he does evade but not that crazy

So much wrong with this, I really hope people don’t get hope reading this. Do not trust anyone that says “void melted down mephisto in 5 revives”.

It’s some kind of joke when someone thinks that is good. Compared to other options of a solo. I didn’t do the math, but I’m sure this guy used 100+ revives. Just because this “team” can get through fights doesn’t make them viable for it. Star lord r5 on his roster explains everything needed to know about this guy. No one with any comprehension would have a r5 star lord.

Can u do 300k+ damage with aegon against collector until he kills you?i doubt that

Every method against himmis a unitman sollution in my.opinion

Boosted 4 mission r2 corvus does 10k crits and sp2 goes above 100k total

It took me 1200 units to kill him</
    Easy you could do more dmg than 300k in just one combo with aegon, i knew that after Jane foster there’ll be someone saying Corvus is an option, well he’s not even emergency option for abyss to me, anyway gratz on clear

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

i Just did my first clear and wanted to share some intel for you guys. this may help others

R5 Starlord took 9 matches very well
    R5 Magik dealt well with medusa, marvel, VTD, Hyperion, Champion, Cull Obsidian
    Void was pretty good against Mephiso, Mordo, Joe Fixit
    Corvus took Missions against omega, Ghost, Iron man=4Missions for Boss
    5Th was Blade as a secure against Invisible but was Trash choice...he has nothing left in Abyss. Dont take him ever

Starlord needed 3 Revives on Thing due perfect gameplay
    Starlord took 80% away from omega and finished with corvus
    Starlod took 5 Revives against Quake..you have to be very good against her SP! and its fine
    Magik dealt well enough against medusa but of course SS, Morni would ve been better
    Void melted down mephisto in 5 Revives
    MAgik was awesome against Marvel but make sure you heal her up to keep up in the first minutes with Limbo uptime and surviving. this took 7 Revives. Marvel takes insane damage through limbo
    Starlord took 80% from ghost and Corvus finished
    Corvus took iron man pretty well down...it was maybe 5-6 revives
    I took Void and let joe fixit make his double down hearts, reversed regen and this fight was pretty good
    Started with void against mordo but starlord was lot better against him.nothing scarry
    Magik with MD5 just spams endless SP3 against VTD. just make sure first push him to sp1 after nullify and do it in a loop...sp3 does 50k damage everytime. you just 3 hit sp3 3 hit sp3
    Howard the duck...Starlord needed maybe 10 heavies to take all the charges away and dealt near 1.5 mil damage per RUN. nothing scarry.
    Hyperion went down with magik also pretty well. just rotate sp2 with sp1,constant powerlock and nullify to make sure he nevver goes unstop.
    Champion was even easier, just always nullify his 1 furry and he will never go above, neither ever unstop or regen
    Cyclops was lot easier compared to lol cyclops. whoever has ll 100 he will have easy time here. Starlord took 3-4 revives for him
    Loki was also good with starlord and took 4-5 revives because of huge health pool
    Aegon deactivates starlords sig abillity, only specials scale. just make sure you keep up kombo and use sp2. he will go down for sure

now the invisible...the special case
    her shield is extreme...i found out that sp3 ignores her shield and still does normal damage.
    you will have to activate willpower+reasonate and she goes really well.use specials as u like, willpower compensates all the sting damage. Starlord did her very well. Starlords sp3 can deal 50k damage even if her shield is on

Cull obsidian was a duckwalk with magik spamming sp1, make sure he uses sp1 to reactivate all the bufs.

the Boss

i had r2 Corvus with 4 missions and could deal somewhere 300k damage per run. he was not that horrible tbh.
    you will have to revive 25-30 times. yes he does evade but not that crazy

So much wrong with this, I really hope people don’t get hope reading this. Do not trust anyone that says “void melted down mephisto in 5 revives”.

It’s some kind of joke when someone thinks that is good. Compared to other options of a solo. I didn’t do the math, but I’m sure this guy used 100+ revives. Just because this “team” can get through fights doesn’t make them viable for it. Star lord r5 on his roster explains everything needed to know about this guy. No one with any comprehension would have a r5 star lord.
    Proud owner of a Rank 5 5* SL here, I’ve had zero regrets taking him to rank 5 so far over a year later.
    Please explain to me in detail everything there is to know about me, I might learn something new about myself..........probably not, but I’ll give it a shot.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Can u do 300k+ damage with aegon against collector until he kills you?i doubt that

Every method against himmis a unitman sollution in my.opinion

Boosted 4 mission r2 corvus does 10k crits and sp2 goes above 100k total

It took me 1200 units to kill him

Just ægon can do a mil plus if u hav a good run