**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela-God Tier!!?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
I got Angela a few months back.....
I just kept her at R1....
Some of my Cosmic Catz and ISOs were expiring...so Preferred to R3 her straight...
I knew how she works...
When I checked out her Gameplay on Winter Solider (ROL).....
I was amazed...

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hope to dupe her....
    BTW, Is she even good Duped?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    She hits pretty hard if you have her rotation down right.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    angela has heimdal / hela syndrome ,they r neither bad nor good enough to be actually use. she has fairly good damage like hela but thats abt it, armor works against havok fights but thts it ,one of the most useless sig abilities and overall abandoned design halfway through. like most asgardians except for og thorn(well he lacks utility too but his damage is good)
    - LOKI rare matchups
    - jane foster no matchups
    - heimdal synergy piece
    - hela impractical /synergy piece
    - thor ragnarok (badtaste leaver in mouth bcos of prestige rankup
    - hulk rag (1 trick pony)
    - korg (noodle on offense n unit eater for no reason)
    well hope these changes with this tear's asgaridans n these champs get some viability
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    She was my second 6 Star, and boy I'm telling you she hits hard. Just keep her above SP1, but below SP2 at all times and watch those tasty crits. Crazy how my following 6 Stars were Heimdall and Hela as well. What are the chances of that to happen?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Angela's biggest selling point is how easy she is to use. She's got good damage potential (not amazing, but good); and all you have to do is MLLLM combos; and throw in Specials and Heavies where you want. No refreshing counters, monitoring charges, etc. You can be strategic to maximise it a bit more; but it's not really required.

She doesn't need her Dupe at all; although it has value if she's on Defense.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Angela is one of those champs who sits outside the top tiers of champs but is solid across several dimensions and very useful for running lanes.

She eats Havok up, blocks well, mitigates chip damage with regen and doesn’t need to be awakened at all. She plays smoothly and simply.

Honestly, I would encourage the game team to consider her balanced kit as a template for buffing old champs and for designing newer, non-meta champs. Just reliable and steady.

Dr. Zola
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i love her
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I like her style. If she had a decent bleed effect she would be awsome
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    Heimdall True strike is useful and he has some solid rankup
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Rarely see it mentioned, but she is one of the best suicide friendly champions in the game, esp with recovery and willpower maxed. The poison constantly procs her regen, letting you end long fights at 100% health spamming sp1's the whole fight.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I play her a lot on my alt as a 4/40 and I’m really impressed by the damage.