**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Juggernaut changes?

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Is it me or did they recently changed juggernaut so that he cant be stunned when unstoppable?

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Aryl said:

Yeah, they recently changed this about 14 months ago (October 2018)

Hahahaha 'recently'
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Is it me or did they recently changed juggernaut so that he cant be stunned when unstoppable?

Welcome to 2018.
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I've been able to stun unstoppable juggernaut the entire time I've played this game until this month. You are not alone.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★

I've been able to stun unstoppable juggernaut the entire time I've played this game until this month. You are not alone.

Only the original Juggernaut has this ability. You may be thinking of Unstoppable Colossus.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    You can still do it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You can still do it.

Not outside of rol, he’s still the old juggernaut
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Only ROL Juggy can be stunned while unstoppable. This change is well over a year old
  • SMR63SMR63 Posts: 2
    When will the Juggernaut be changed? one of the most powerful characters, and such a non-playable in the game
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    SMR63 said:

When will the Juggernaut be changed? one of the most powerful characters, and such a non-playable in the game

Who would disagree with that?
    He’s terribly lacking even among the sorry, neglected, trash group of old classic Marvel champs that won’t be addressed and made relevant before the entropic heat death of the universe, given how historically they have been glacially slow with sorely needed reworks/buffs for some reason.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    why did yall bring back an ancient post?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut is still terrible. His design and animations are great but his abilities are tragic. Maybe these topics will give Kabam the kick they need to get on with making these old champs like Juggernaut worth using.
  • SMR63SMR63 Posts: 2
    You can for example do as in Heimdall. only stacks of rage turned into constant charges of rage. And stacks of the armor in the armor charges. When accumulating a certain amount, they gave invincibility. And give it already resistance to stun. Guys, come on, this is a Juggernaut, throw a skyscraper at it, it will not be anything!!!