**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 4 1 star champion problems

Can we get a chance to win a 1 star Hulk in some solo objectives or something like that? Seatin man of legends already made a video covering that subject and nothing changed.

Like almost everybody here, I sold some of my 1 star champions more than 2 years ago as I started to play because I had the option to do so, I needed those rank up ressources and I didn’t know the repercussions at that time. So second request would be to erase the “sold” button as well.

I now can’t complete variant 4 (I know it is my fault) because I don’t have the only champion that can go through this content (Hulk). I know that I can buy the crystal (20% chance to get a 1 star for 50 units), but I’m a free to play player and I don’t have that amount of units to put in a 1 star Hulk. My username @Gui88live

Thank you.

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Pls dont be jealous now i have a 1* star hulk sitting sadly without any use i wish i could trade it to you but there is no character trading
    edited February 2020
    Learnt your lesson people who are trying to get 1 star hulk
    It is your fault Gui88live Why you sold champs
  • Gui88liveGui88live Posts: 11
    @Mrspider568 I think I’ve been pretty clear on that matter my friend...To be honest you should read my post one last time.
    Gui88live said:

@Mrspider568 I think I’ve been pretty clear on that matter my friend...To be honest you should read my post one last time.

Ok understood
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    I never got a 1* Hulk.
  • EnderDarkanEnderDarkan Posts: 34
    I never got a 1 star hulk either
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Well they could just have made that crystal only give 1 star champs. The PHCs provide enough chances for 2 stars.

The current one is just mean.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Another one
    @KevanproG and yet you’re just another negative person who comment posts without any purpose...you’re too cool for school bro!
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Someone mad it just this been talk about too much that it just another rank down ticket problem where everyone posting same thing over and over just chill dude also u dont @mods
    @KevanproG why do you think this has been talking that much! Because it’s a real problem in the game...go comments on other subject and let us talk about this one would you?! 😁
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    I sold my 1* wolverine when I got 2* version and needed to upgrade him. Did I read forums as a beginner ? No. Does it say somewhere in the game "don't sell your champions" ? No.

Wolverine would have helped a lot, but did it without him. Tried handful of 50unit crystals, got only 2* champs, so it's pretty bad deal.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Gui88live said:

@KevanproG why do you think this has been talking that much! Because it’s a real problem in the game...go comments on other subject and let us talk about this one would you?! 😁

It's not really as big of a problem as you're making it out to be.

V4 is permanent content, there's no rush to complete it asap, and someday you'll make your way through that path one way or another. No need to continue badgering the admins here about it.
    @Octoberstack I’m more than 2 years in this game and still have no way to get through the variant 4...how is it supposed to be better with time for many of us if we don’t discuss a solution? I’m old enough to decide if it’s a rush or a problem for my account. Plus it’s a forum, so people should be able to talk together or to admin as they please.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Tag mods is not allowed, and this is a duplicated thread.
    That's the reason the comment's keep getting deleted
    Gui88live said:

@Octoberstack I’m more than 2 years in this game and still have no way to get through the variant 4...how is it supposed to be better with time for many of us if we don’t discuss a solution? I’m old enough to decide if it’s a rush or a problem for my account. Plus it’s a forum, so people should be able to talk together or to admin as they please.

@Gui88live Yeah you can talk about the game as you please, but as @will-o-wisp has already mentioned, spamming admin tags is not allowed.

It’s already been said that there will, in future, be further opportunities to acquire 1* champs outside of the current 50 unit hero crystal. So it’s just a matter of being patient and waiting if you’d rather not gamble with those.

”I’m old enough to decide if it’s a rush or a problem for my account.“

Okay that’s great, but objectively there is no rush. As I said, it’s permanent content, and nothing is forcing you to complete it asap.

You only feel compelled to finish it as quickly as possible because you want the rewards as quickly as possible. It boils down to two options - either you shell out units at an RNG-based chance to speed up your progress, or you don’t and wait it out for a different opportunity. Like many other aspects of this game.
    @Octoberstack never heard of future ways to get a 1 star champion. The intention of the post was to talk about that matter, and you’re the first one to do so. See, we’re getting to the point!
    Gui88live said:

@Octoberstack never heard of future ways to get a 1 star champion. The intention of the post was to talk about that matter, and you’re the first one to do so. See, we’re getting to the point!

It’s been mentioned in a passing comment, but no details are confirmed. Once the search function is fixed you can probably seek out the source if you so wished.
  • Unkind182Unkind182 Posts: 19
    I have 1* gamora, scarlet witch, hulk, vision, black panther, collosus