UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Which 5* to rank up?

Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 73
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Should I R5 or rank up a lower champion?

I have completed an initial run of Act 5 and have done all of 5.4.1 to 5.4.3. RTTL and ROL have been completed.

Comments

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 359 ★★★
    personally recomend killmonger because he has decent utility and armour but the more obvois god tiers would be good as well
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,989 ★★★
    Domino
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Can't go wrong with maxing Aegon, CMM, but I would say to bring up some of your lower champions. Personally would skip NF, Omega Red until you've awakened them. R4'ing Void/Corvus would be a solid option if you can do it. You've got a lot of really solid options as well down the roster like Venom/HT/Emma Frost and maybe even Killmonger.
  • Thanks for your feedback. I've ranked up KM as I duped him shortly after posting. Corvus will be next I think.