**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite youtuber?

GamePlayWorldGamePlayWorld Posts: 401
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Who is your favorite youtuber? 108 votes

Seatin Man of Legends
58%
MattyloWolfeWARICK99DARKLOKIGabbrosYelin547RomissyFuzzylumpsProducteFishhyA_Noob_Is1Timone147CaptainnishantSeatinStefffDazman220AndrewJa55Yellsomevg2782 63 votes
Contest Champion (Brian Grant)
12%
xRasAlGhulxDropfaithXillymanMattJmoneysteckKaty_CandyChitlinsBUZZdog3000Turbomech85KDawg88SayfasiBluewaltz88888888KillawabzRasilover 14 votes
The Analyzer
25%
RotmgmoddyNonuNevvBMcord11758Gimli_SoGShrimkinsKronos987654321BadroseNightwing2380AakashOzzieontAndyB1985NikoBravoAppleisgodOutsiderguaEmil_LimsonIrakliGamePlayWorldnameplasljain 27 votes
Captain Bayee
3%
YeetCaptainbayeeeNexus_UY_ScutiEnzo306 4 votes

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Favorite OVER ALL YouTuber? hmmmm ... I really like TotalBiscuit's vids but don't see him on your poll list.

PewDiePie can still be pretty funny too.
  • SaltyNuttzSaltyNuttz Posts: 7
    Awful list is awful..
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    The Analyzer
    Brian grant seems like a nice guy and I appreciate how meticulous he is with his spread sheets but the analyzer is the only YouTuber I've watched that plays well enough where I don't twinge watching them fight
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Only 4 options? Yeet is the best when he's active. Most personality IMO
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Where is Dave?? Definitely not enough options for "Favorite Youtuber". Mine is Uberhaxornova
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Contest Champion (Brian Grant)
    captainbayee but no lagacy? dave? joel?
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Lagacy has good war videos. So does Brian Grant although his skills doesn't match his alliance. Like Joel's content too.

Seatin is a bit annoying although his CEO videos are funny. Dorky Dave has good production quality, but similar content to Seatin.

Overall, at the moment I'm going to pick Lagacy and Brian because of their content. I like watching AW so I pick them as my favourite for now.

Content matters over style.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited August 2017
    Camp E.N.T.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Wheres the "other" option
    zero7 wrote: »
    mvince able
    ^This
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    The Analyzer
    If you're looking for the best game play "the analyzer and legacy will not disappoint.
    • Analyzer, and mvinceable for gameplay top quality fighting in their vids
    • Brian Grant for more Analytical content
    • Seatin does well with mixing some comedic relief into the new offer videos and some crystal openings to lessen the blow that bad pulls bring.
    • Dorky Dave not much to say but probably the best MCOC Teacher I know you can watch others gameplay but he does an excellent job breaking down fights and mechanics and ways to improve.

TL;DR
    All MCOC youtubers have different attractive qualities in their content it's up to the viewer to decide if the content is for them.
    Thats pretty much spot on
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Already numerous polls on the same subject. Go answer one of those rather than creating your own
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No DDD or Rich The Man? ....I actually watch their vids just as much as Brian's and Seatin's.

PS-Btw, Brian does spend. It's the youtube money though lol
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I only subscribe to dorky Dave and seatin, but I thoroughly enjoy Dave's videos. That one he put out of his first ever six star champ was maybe the best thing I've ever seen on YouTube.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    best youtuber??????
    Nigahiga hands down.
    Anomaly for his CSGO content too funny that guy.
    casey neistat for his vlogs
    KSI sometimes for his random BS
    Pewdiepie is too damn funny
    The question should've been who's the best mcoc youtuber.
    Hands down analyzer for skill
    richtheman is pretty good for his info and content as well.
  • Seatin Man of Legends
    1.Seatin because he's fun, he talk about everything and he as good gameplay
    2.Joel Line (big miss in poll) very good streamer funny to
    3.Richtheman for info game
    4.Dorky very funny too
    5.Analyser has very good gameplay but his video are a little bit to dramatic for me :hushed:
    6.Brian Grant yeah like other people, he's boring me

And (cause i'am french player) Judge Fredd (French streamer) very funny, good info game for french players !
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Was this thread created only to promote Captain Bayee ?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    .....and yeet, and mvinceable....
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Awful list, no ho ho ho
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The Analyzer
    I can't believe dorky dave isn't on this list. Having said that, I only watch vids to improve my skills or get advice on particular content. So the analyzer is definitely my go to youtuber. His skills are top notch.

If you want to simply be amused I could see where seatin would fulfill that.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Joel line
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    SHREDDER FTW