**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trying to get uncollected

Trying to become uncollected, currently on 5.2.5. Which champs should i use and which paths should i take.

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    edited February 2020
    Corvus, Domino, Blade and Starky for sure. You can also put GR in there for synergy.
    Or Killmonger and Sabertooth synergy.
    For which path, I think the one with Angela->Gwenpool -> Venom path should be the easiest.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    But how to counter that spider Gwen next to collector i am thinking of using nicks lmd for that but the class disadvantage
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Use who you prefer. The suggestions given are perfect. Uncollected fight is not hard, it's just unit and potion grab. You got this!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Use spidergwen to get the last charge on corvus. Hit until she dodges, then parry her then heavy. With 4 charges, corvus is a great choice for the collector to just "revive" until he's down. Quake as well can be a great choice. Do you have Nick fury? He gives everyone three dodges, which again with corvus, can be a great option for getting huge chunks of the collectors life off each go.