**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice for my next 5-star R5

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to ask for any helpful inputs on who to take to r5 next. My first ever and only r5 right now is Corvus Glaive, who is 5/65 and sig1 (used a cosmic awakening gem on him and has helped me win a lot of critical fights).

Here's my Corvus:

And here are my next options:

Not taking a piss in any way. I value the opinions of the community and would appreciate receiving some on this critical decision. As for progression, my roster isn't very deep on 5-star champs, presently Cavalier, still exploring Act 5 (maybe about 30% done), and haven't completed any variants or LOL yet.

Cheers! 🍻🍻🍻

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say CAIW if you can get ahold of some sig stones.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Warlock...I’d put him second if CapIW was close to sig 200. Utility that’s off the charts, immunities, synergies, power control, degen, great for variants 2 and 3.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Warlock or CapIW can’t go wrong with either. Cap is much better with a higher sic level though
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I've got enough sig stones to take Cap to sig 90. But it seems that Warlock's guaranteed utility is a better immediate investment than settling with Cap at sig 90, which I reckon would be about 55-60% chance.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Cap first overall, unless you want immunity champ then go warlock