**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Doom

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
Is he any good outside of synergies?

I pulled a stealth spider last week and immediately noticed how awesome he is. I don’t bother with synergies, I haven’t since pre 12.0 (perfect block team). Stealth doesn’t require any “monkey” business, you choose what you want and it’s very easy to use. I noticed his power at rank 1, then he went straight to 4.

Doom- I haven’t noticed anything special. And yes I refuse to use synergies. His shock was doing around 200+ per tic.

Am I missing something (please no synergy talk)? Is he useful outside of that?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Look him up online for tips, he’s one of the best mystics in the game
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Thank you @Lvernon15

@SpideyFunko i did look up videos, everyone always tests them at max sig or duped. And usually at full synergies.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    have you not heard all the doom hype?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

Thank you @Lvernon15

@SpideyFunko i did look up videos, everyone always tests them at max sig or duped. And usually at full synergies.

Why Dork Lesson's vid on All or nothing Hyperion. It's ridiculous haha. But he also works for most fights. Just some will take longer if they don't have much buffs.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @^

I watched the video. He was using synergies, and it seems like he requires thinking....not a fan of that 😂. I guess he’s just not for me.

Thank you all