**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How do u make ur alliance better?

Currently an officer of a pretty bad alliance but don’t want to leave since I’m kinda close with my leader and fellow officers. My goal is to try to run 3 bgs of map 4 but currently we can only do 1 map 3 and 1 map 4 which sucks. This is a big turnoff for a lot of players who can simply just find a better alliance and makes it hard to find good players to sustain the alliance. I’m thinking of just jumping to 3 bgs of map 4 but not sure if my members could handle it. Any tips?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Run 3 BGs of Map 4 first, and kick those who are inactive. If there’s too many, just do a merger with another alliance. It might work.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Start kicking
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    xNig said:

Run 3 BGs of Map 4 first, and kick those who are inactive. If there’s too many, just do a merger with another alliance. It might work.

Thanks bro, never thought of merging, guess I’m too boomer lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Np. Started 2 alliances from scratch so kinda know the ins and outs of it.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I ended up kicking 10 inactive members; is 10 enough for another alliance to merge in with us or is that too little space?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    10 is good, but you'd be surprised how many will be stuck at a core of 15 really good that they want to retain.

Chat extensively to them on line before merging. You want to be like minded and not out of sync on expectations.

There are some good people out there looking to do what you want in the same bracket (I was one and met a couple of leaders similarly inclined, but didn't go through with it in the end). So they are out there.

But you may need to kiss some frogs.. good luck!!