**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I JUST CANNOT KILL MOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would really like to see a kabam employee playing for 7 hours or so, and not being able to complete a single path in uncollected, mojo chapter. To force quit the path, and try again, and again, and again.
Everytime I have to quit because your mojo gets to 5M, and places that fun and interactive degen on me.
My best try was to get him down to 30% or so, and after that he got regen back to 60%.
If he gets to 5m, and he does, I have to quit the path and start over, because he places the degen in the very first seconds and I die without even touching him. This is really frustrating. So frustrating that I've created an forum account just to post this bs post.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Cosmin535m did you watch Seatin's video on how to beat him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MFBXlbm3io&t=327s
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    U gotta 4 star quake?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Instead of being condescending to the guy, offer advice if it’s sooo easy. But yea, watching Seatin’s video helped me a lot.

He pretty much said: don't die. So if you can't solo, duo or trio him, you're finished.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

This month was probably easier than last month fam

I'd say last was 100% easier. Both aren't particulary hard, but this one's comparatively harder
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Quake and cap easy clap
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Cap iw with heavy spam did the trick for me. But really any champ with a high damage heavy would work
  • W4rdy_74W4rdy_74 Posts: 53
    Would cull be any good
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Use any champ you have but try using only parry and heavies
  • BigRedXVBigRedXV Posts: 8
    Read the prompts, try to avoid doing them (or at the least prevent Mojo from accomplishing them), parry, and heavy spam.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    After watching seatin guide I took mojo out with wasp and blade+dormamu (synergy). Blade parry plus heavy pretty much wrecked him.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I went in with She Hulk and Gwenpool with 0 problems.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    W4rdy_74 said:

Would cull be any good

He has a lot of buffs that his anti life field can nullify and then place degen on you. Really best to use champs without buffs for when you dont have a choice but to complete a prompt
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Try Domino with Rulk and Masacre. Heavy and incinerate melts him. Worst case Rulk and Masacre are decent options as well.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    The champs I used to take him down on my runs were. Void Blade with Ghost Rider Synegy Omega Red And Prefight ability Human Torch. the first couple of fights were rough but over time it got a lot easier after I started facing him
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Use Gulk+CAIW. Either champ will work, but a viable Gulk would be ideal. Maxed out 4* should be enough. 5* R4 or higher, and the fight becomes super easy.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

I would really like to see a kabam employee playing for 7 hours or so, and not being able to complete a single path in uncollected, mojo chapter. To force quit the path, and try again, and again, and again.
    Everytime I have to quit because your mojo gets to 5M, and places that fun and interactive degen on me.
    My best try was to get him down to 30% or so, and after that he got regen back to 60%.
    If he gets to 5m, and he does, I have to quit the path and start over, because he places the degen in the very first seconds and I die without even touching him. This is really frustrating. So frustrating that I've created an forum account just to post this bs post.

This sounds like more of a skill problem. So stop complaining. He’s not the easiest EQ boss, but he’s pretty simple. Just heavy spam.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    W4rdy_74 said:

Would cull be any good

Fully ramped up, he can take a chunk out of Mojo for a short time. Then he’s dead. That’s what I did in the first run and then finished with a 4* CAIW. Later I added 6* Gulk to the team, and then Mojo became a breeze.

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Try posting your roster for help then we can start helping you from there or watch some YouTube videos for help. He was annoying no doubt but 100% it with void and quake as my MVP.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    G2099 does well against him. So does wasp
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Instead of whining, use the forum for what it is, a place for advice and help. Post your roster and ask for suggestions. I used magik to start, take a big chunk, then finish with domino. I've also used corvus. Once you understand his abilities, the fight is relatively easy with some patience.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I used a total of 4 20% revives on one path. I learned not to try to take him down with light hits. Just finished him and the last 3 lines I solo'ed him twice using Domino. Last line I had corvus drop his last 48k. Just use heavies.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Quake solo without reading the nodes. Had no idea there would be so many complaints this month.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

This month was probably easier than last month fam

y'all say this every month, no he was not easy with that annoying ass degeneration.. but thanks to my Hulk Ragnarok with Captain IW synergy... I ¹⁰⁰% uncollected!
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    mbrace said:

W4rdy_74 said:

Would cull be any good

Fully ramped up, he can take a chunk out of Mojo for a short time. Then he’s dead. That’s what I did in the first run and then finished with a 4* CAIW. Later I added 6* Gulk to the team, and then Mojo became a breeze.

WOW!!! Hey twin, like minds brudda... crazy I used my ⁶* GHULK and ⁴* CAPT'N IW 😁
  • W4rdy_74W4rdy_74 Posts: 53
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

mbrace said:

W4rdy_74 said:

Would cull be any good

Do that with an awakened corvus instead of cull. You'll do more damage
    I have a maxed out 5* corvus awakened. That works then?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    The best way i found was a 5/50 quake and she can either 1 shot him or come close and then finish him off with corvus. I know not everyone has them as champs but thats a pretty smooth way to do it if u do have them.