**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC EQ difficulty

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
Please take a moment and share how difficult this UC EQ was relatively to other UC EQ . With Act 6 being released, UC EQ isn't that difficult, but still some months are tougher than other.

So please, vote on this scale where 1/10 is suler easy (probably Symbiote Supreme level? Idk if there was easier month) and 10/10 being Ægon, Emma and other rather harder stuff

UC EQ difficulty 78 votes

1/10
23%
GamerJones979Wayde0wilsonLvernon15Patchie93Monk1Osfan8NiteAndDaeBruinsfan8510TheLegend27Djmags-sixate-EtjamaGraydroxDuck_of_DoomErosenseiogOcs06ΜιKE 18 votes
2/10
11%
Mcord11758DrenlinWorknprogressPanchulon21TaZ_4178ReferenceX_Factor_AgentThekiller8967NightTrasher 9 votes
3/10
7%
JtarunRougeknight87DonDudu2809Ya_Boi_28TP33Sean_Who 6 votes
4/10
16%
FrostyOesername123Star_Lord_ThereticWoody_federDuke_SilverAssumedNameTehsigzorzjohnlaw3742EinfachSoTimeGenesisChubsWhiteBawa69 13 votes
5/10
10%
SnizzbarNitro422DonnymeijVoltolossolmyrairRockypantherxThrowDemHandsNaveenKUMARAYES 8 votes
6/10
11%
ArydhdhHendross10or_StrongTrap_JesusLittlePeteLoctiteSuperGlueFreeToPlay_21XdSpoodermanxDCowabunga 9 votes
7/10
6%
TendersquadCtfz35GinjabredMonstaMauledMatty_Ice 5 votes
8/10
8%
TerraKillSwitchSolotrixFred_JoeityAlexBossudeepblack12Stellan 7 votes
9/10
1%
DragonEggLp 1 vote
10/10
2%
Aomine_Daiki10LucianoDelHoya 2 votes

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    4/10
    There were a couple of annoying fights knocking about but nothing too terribly difficult if you have high ranked champs.. I think last month had a few more challenging fight but really about the same level imo
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    8/10
    Breezed through the entire EQ. Only pain was Mojo since I don't have a good counter to him. It it weren't for him, I'd say it's a 5/10. But as it stands, me personally, it's a 8/10 difficulty
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    3/10
    usually I 100% heroic and complete master maybe in 1/2 weeks, this time I’ve been able to breeze master with my r4 4*s, only problem is mojos règne in last 10% of fight, but it can be outdamaged
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    2/10
    I used to start UC exploration, then master, followed by Heoric exploration. Now I m almost finish the 1st full run of heoric.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    5/10
    Mojo is annoying if you don’t know how to fight him. Only boss in the last year or more that I’ve had to restart the quest on
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    6/10
    Mojo is a pain in the back, everything else is a cakewalk.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    3/10
    Being generous here with the rating as used no revs and barely read nodes.
    Granted I have counters to nearly every boss for the last year and a bit but my account is only at 800k which is middling at best and every EQ generally feels the same.
    It’s getting pretty boring and stale to be honest, in dire need of an update as it used to be my favourite part of every month and the start of each cycle brought genuine excitement.
    Now it just feels like a chore
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Found it boring to be honest, I haven't even finished.
    I decided that finally getting elders bane (been cavalier for almost as long as it's been out) was more worth my time and energy.
    3 paths against Ultron boss and I'm done 100%
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    2/10
    One of the easier ones I can remember. I can see mojo giving some trouble if good counter isn’t in roster but this uc didn’t even require me to really pay attention to anything or use any of my top champs. I don’t remember a single path fight that was challenging or required much thought. All boss fights were extremely easy with mojo being the only slight variation. Boring as hell and makes February a long month hoping for good new content
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    4/10
    I judge the event based off the boss fights only, not the pre fights leading up to the boss. An with that being said...

Colossus - Easy / ¹ Champ
    Sentinel - Easy / ¹ Champ
    Carnage - Easy / ¹ Champ
    Longshot - Moderate / ² Champs (⁴* HT and whoever to finish him off)
    Omega Red - Easy / ¹ Champ
    Mojo - Hard (initial run) : Moderate / ² Champs (⁶* GHulk and anyone to finish)
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    4/10
    I saw videos of the UC Mojo fight and I thought it would be one of those months, but I actually had no problem with Mojo. Wayyyy easier compared to last month's Nova fight.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    8/10
    Mostly since Mojo becomes a huge pain if you mess up and he gets to 5 charges. Most of the paths and bosses are a cakewalk for me, but I pity any newly uncollected that try to face Mojo unprepared
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    1/10
    It was extremely easy. One-shotted Longshot with a 1/25 Human Torch, One-shotted Omega Red with a 5/50 Warlcok and one-shotted Mojo with a 5/50 Quake. Easy-peasy.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    5/10
    The last 2 have been pretty easy. I think a lot of people were pissed with the Aegon 3.2 boss from the previous one
  • 7/10
    I think compared to some of the recent ones Mojo’s nodes have been a bit more difficult than others. Providing you’re willing to learn the nodes and play style he’s not that bad though.