**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have I messed up 5.4.6?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
The red lines are paths I've done.
I think I can get Jayne Foster when I do the rage path but am I going to have to redo vigor to get that dot with no one on it kind of opposite jf?
The black circle is where the portal to stark Spidey and Ultron is

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    When u done vigor did u go straight down as the red line seems u went diagnal when u cant so either u done jf already or u went down to that node already
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

When u done vigor did u go straight down as the red line seems u went diagnal when u cant so either u done jf already or u went down to that node already

That red line goes the other way towards Ultron. I should have done them in different colours.
    Maybe I have already done it, can't move the map to see.
    I'll have to try and check it when I do one of the other paths
  • If the red-dash line (un-marked original pic below) is strictly a jump from very center to Ultron section, then you would have had to either already done the JF or the empty node, so you'd be able to hit the other one when doing the Rage path on right side.

If the red-dash line (un-marked original pic below) is strictly a jump from very center to Ultron section, then you would have had to either already done the JF or the empty node, so you'd be able to hit the other one when doing the Rage path on right side.

Yeah I think I drew my line wrong and I must have cleared one of them
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    As a **** I am deeply offended
    J e w *
    Stellan said:

What??
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    You jad to go one of the paths during Vigor (just like everyone has already said)
    The_One said:

Stellan said:

What??
    Look at your picture again with Judaism in mind
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    There was a jewish couple in indiana that donated $40m to a hospital and they named the building after their last name. Sidney and Lois Eskenazi.... can you guess what letters burnt out on the hospital signage on the top floor? **** Hospital... article can be googled it just happened this weekend. You can't make this stuff up.
    Haha lol I'm not even Jewish, I just couldn't help myself. That pic is to funny
    edited February 2020
    Stellan said:

The_One said:

Stellan said:

What??
    Look at your picture again with Judaism in mind
    I didn't even notice it.
    The swastika was used for millennia as a symbol of good will and well being before Hitler tarnished it.
    Anyway I didn't mess up the quest, I missed the node when drawing my lines and I am now Elders Bane months after getting Cavalier
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    My approach to map 5.4.6 was by section, can’t remember each now but they have two options like bleed/poison.....that saved me from having to wonder....just went one direction until both were completed