**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boring February

At the starting of the month with new event and rewards....I don't know why it look so boring compared to last three months now I think I have nothing to do and this month rewards are worse and disappointing....no special mission no special event nothing even it's been so long to pull a 5* champs let say i think to skip this boring feb maybe something intresting comes and our intrest comes back to game...

Comments

• Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Get used too it, Lol
    The Holidays are done
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Good morning Mr entitled (OP) have you been watching too many prof hoff and Rich the man videos again?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Love is in the Battlerealm is coming, I think there will be a sweet reward for 100% of epic difficulty
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    they already said new objectives and mojo arenas will be coming in addition to love in the battlerealm this next wednesday
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    This month is kinda dull for me but instead of complaining I just simply downloaded marvel future fight and continued from where I stopped till mcoc brings something interesting
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    New objectives and new side event this week. Abyss towards the end of last month, have you completed that? Act 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 is there for you to explore as well. Variants are also waiting for you. Take this opportunity to complete permanent content
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    We should be able to farm t5 basic and 6 star sig stones repeating abyss paths.... can we do such a thing? Each path had a chest so just wondering
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It started before that...the road to a million nuts became so grindy that i just used the auto fight in heroic the last few weeks...
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This months eq really was boring. Hopefully later in the month some interesting content comes
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★

We should be able to farm t5 basic and 6 star sig stones repeating abyss paths.... can we do such a thing? Each path had a chest so just wondering

No the chest is gone after u pick it op and finish