**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling 5* champs?

Why can we not sell 5* or 6* champions? That’s about the stupidest thing in the world. You can sell anything and everything champion wise except those.

I’d love to sell the trash meme champions on my roster for anything useful resource wise.

I just pulled a 5* Falcon for the SEVENTH time. Garbage. Hits like a wet noodle and not good for anything. Give me a sell button already

Comments

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    John757 said:

You’ve been nominated for top 5 most meaningless posts on the forums

Then don’t answer. I was asking why legitimately. Why is it a terrible thing for selling if you want to do so? Don’t understand the reasoning maybe because there isn’t a reason other than “we say so”

It may be your account, your champs, but it ain't your rules.

Never said it was. I’d do things a lot different if it was mine. I asked a question for a reason.

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

John757 said:

Then don’t answer. I was asking why legitimately. Why is it a terrible thing for selling if you want to do so? Don’t understand the reasoning maybe because there isn’t a reason other than “we say so”

The reasoning will not suffice for you because your mind is already made up that the idea of preventing the sale of 5* and 6* champs is a bad idea.
    Also let’s consider that you find this to be the stupidest thing in the WORLD, seems a little dramatic. And my comment was just about the forums, sooooo... I’d say my comment was more accurate than yours

OmegaMan said:

Yes. Why does it matter? It’s my champs, my account, my cash, why can’t I sell them if I want to? Should be up to the player not the dictator

It’s actually not your account. It belongs to Kabam.
    This is correct, basically Kabam owns all our accounts and allows us to play with them

OmegaMan said:

Yes. Why does it matter? It’s my champs, my account, my cash, why can’t I sell them if I want to? Should be up to the player not the dictator

I would disagree but that’s not the point of this topic. The topic was to understand why it’s disallowed

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    How can u disagree kabam owns your account? They can take it away any time they want to or change anything they want. That's part of the T.O.S. you agreed to when u created an account.
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    OmegaMan said:

OmegaMan said:

I would disagree but that’s not the point of this topic. The topic was to understand why it’s disallowed

Ok so the reason why Kabam removed sell button because back in the day someone hacked 3 accounts from Mmxiv, the top ally at that moment , supposedly was ex member of the alliance who new the login info of others, he got mad he got kicked and he login in others account and sold all there 5 stars champs literally, and people got screwed, so yeah fk this sell button never sell a champ unwritten rule
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    “OH NO MY LITTLE BROTHER SOLD MY 6 STAR RANK 2 AEGON HELP!!!”
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think no champion should ever be sold. Period. Selling is losing.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Dearie me, how long have you been playing to not know The Golden Rule!?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    If someone wants to sell, why not. It’s personal choice🤷🏼‍♂️
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

OmegaMan said:

OmegaMan said:

supposedly was ex member of the alliance who new the login info of others, he got mad he got kicked and he login in others account and sold all there 5 stars champs literally, and people got screwed
    Sooooo, they were account sharing?
    Makes sense to give them back all their champs then 🙄
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Kabam does not encourage players to sell their champions. That's Why.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    John757 said:

And you've been nominated for most pathetic for having nothing better to do with ur life than put down others.

His is a legitimate post. I am curious as well as to why kabam doesn't allow u to sell 5*.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

OmegaMan said:

OmegaMan said:

Ok so the reason why Kabam removed sell button because back in the day someone hacked 3 accounts from Mmxiv, the top ally at that moment , supposedly was ex member of the alliance who new the login info of others, he got mad he got kicked and he login in others account and sold all there 5 stars champs literally, and people got screwed, so yeah fk this sell button never sell a champ unwritten rule
    Ppl shouldn't be sharing acct info, not even with family.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    They really should remove the sell button for champs permanently
  • Hey guys, we already stated HERE that we don't have any plans to restore the ability to sell 5-Star Champions. This also applies to 6-Star Champions. However, if we happen to change our minds about this in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.