**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recommended champs to squash ants!?

I need help yall. Who do you guys think are the best champs to beat the ant man variation im stuck on magneto. I got to him on pure luck like litterarly luck i was sweating at the edge of the couch. Please help.
Thanks,
Batman

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I've recently explored var. 2, the micro-realm has plenty of options but boil down to 2 types, XL and heavy spam (which doesn't glance). I followed Seatin's easy path guide.

For XL, I used a lot of Hulk, Red Hulk ... other good options are Venom, Gladiator Hulk, Sentinel, Thing*.

For Spam Heavy, I used a lot of Quake, AA, CapIW ... other good options are Domino

*Thing "wrecking ball" team dominates many paths
    Thing + Champ + Angela + Hela + Heimdal (In that order)
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Hyperion is another great option, his heavy obviously doesn't get glanced and that will build up his furies so his special attacks (which, as a Large champion, also don't Glance) are very powerful
  • Cool cool thank yall so in my roster i have 5* venom at rank 3/max not duped doing all the work then i have 5*hulk 2/max sig past 50 then 5* gulk 2/max not duped, i have 4*rulk rank 4, 4*sentinal rank 4, 4* of the 5* mentioned all duped rank 4. Is that enough or should i get my 4* to rank 5 or another 5* to rank 3 to help venom. I do have the Large champs yall mentioned at max but my luck with each fight is that the ai doesnt rush me enough to parry so i end up with ko from block damage. Make sense? Any tips? Thanks you 2 @PantherusNZ @Hendross