**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Sunday Arena Please

I think it's safe to say that Crystal Cornucopia and Crystal Splash have lived their day for 95% of the people playing this game now. Would be nice to see some change with the times. Surprised this arena still exists in it's current state.

Higher milestones, gold, more BCs, units, t2a frags, 4 or 5 star shards .... really, we'll take anything over 2 star hero crystals and milestones that are done after 10 rounds.

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes please. The Sunday arenas are wildly outdated at this point.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Game is evolving, 4* champs are getting more useless every month, besides grinding battle chips, there are no sense an endgame player grind 4* cornucopia, we need a new arena that gives 5 and 6* shards.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 951 ★★★
    Atleast a Gold Arena wouldn't be so bad
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Agreed - Sundays in the contest make me look to downloading other games...
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    There are 6 different classes of champs and 7 days in a week, I think Sunday would be a good day for the Class Cat Daily Quest to give out Alpha Cats instead of a random assortment of the 6 classes
  • Options
    Why not add all 2* champs that currently are in the pool to the 2* crystal given in milestones in the Crystal Cornucopia and Crystal Splash arenas?

Just a thougth that could make those arenas a bit more interesting.

Also increasing the mumber of milestones and their rewards (small amounts of t4b, gold, units, etc) could help people gaining interest over them