**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 - bosses

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Im hearing alot about Electro&DXF but not many about the moonlight.

I really struggled on 2.2 Moonlight i bought in AA instead of Iceman, i managed to use AA had to revive twice but for next time i will bring in iceman

Anyways here who i used.

Electro - Hype&IMIW was a pain as A.I can play abit funny so struggled using Hype, the fight was slow when i used IMIW but he got the job done, no revives used apart from my 5 man team.

DXF - one shot him with Hyperion - Pinned him against the wall and constant heavies (19 furies i got) and total hit count was around 90. Easy cheesy.

2.1 i wolvi - AA one shot constant heavies just had to bait out his unblockable when he had regen.

2.2 - Moonlight - was a pain because i didnt bring in iceman i feel Iceman would do well on this boss, i used AA 2 revives (couldnt be asked to restart the quest lols)

3.1 Moonlight - my 2* Domino - constant heavies did the trick. Not so hard.

3.2 - Moonlight - i only have black panther depending on RNG on his evade he can be one shot cost me 1 revive as i got evaded and KO'd will be hard if you dont have a bleed champion.

The paths where okay not to difficult i will find chapter 3.2 abit hard as i only have 6 1* champions not the biggesy option to choose from. The path i may struggle on is Bleed as i will.

Who did you all use for the bosses? Would like to see and keep my options opened for exploration systems x

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Electro - used Namor each time, straightforward one-shots

DPX - first time I ran it I didn’t realise you could cheese it, but got him down between OR, Corvus and Namor, no revives used. Subsequent runs for exploration I cheesed it with Cap Marvel’s heavy

Wolverine - 4* Ghost each time, enough said

MK (2.2) - 3* OR and Corvus iirc, maybe used Guillotine 2099 a couple times too

MK (3.1) - 2* Colossus made it a very straightforward fight each time, love the guy

MK (3.2) - BP made it sinfully easy with his frequent bleeds
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Electro - Quake
    DPX - Ghost
    Wolverine - Ghost
    MK - Wolverine
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @LucianoDelHoya You got me thinking.. Moon light???? who the hell is that... then I realized oh Moon KNIGHT... lol.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Heimdall is a good option for 2.2 Moon knight too. Permanent true strike on sp1, just don't use the sp2
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    Variant 4 the need for champions 1 * is totally unfair, any high level player no longer has these champions ... there will be the one who says: should not have sold, but the game induces you to sell, because you have this option, We sell to evolve, how to know that after 5 years will be useful? And why only this crystal the option of having a higher champion is bigger? embarrassed
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I have only 4 champs 1*.. about to fight MK. Got BP and Gamora luckily however had to spend 500 units to get ONE 1* champ.

Cannot say unfair or not.. Variant is easy but these 1* are hard to get. Lesson for future - don’t sell ANY champs😂
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    I have 4 1* champs. And not cuz i sold. I just got the Contender title in about 4 days since the start of my account so I didn’t have the chance to get more 1* champs...so sad!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Gomezlink said:

Variant 4 the need for champions 1 * is totally unfair, any high level player no longer has these champions ... there will be the one who says: should not have sold, but the game induces you to sell, because you have this option, We sell to evolve, how to know that after 5 years will be useful? And why only this crystal the option of having a higher champion is bigger? embarrassed

How can you say high level players no longer have these champs? An unwritten rule that's been around forever has been to never sell champs. Most people have followed this rule. Just cause you're allowed doesn't mean you have to do something. YOU may sell to evolve, but you are in the minority on that method of play. If you want to address the real issue with that variant really needing particular 1* champs like hulk, then realize the issue lies with the state of the game, which is much faster evolution than it used to be. Players now get 4s and 5s much much faster, therefore eliminating their chance at 1*s from PHCs. That's why "newer" players struggle with variant 4. For veteran players, if you sold your 1*s, that's a you problem. For players who evolved quick, then I feel your pain with not having the ability to get 1*s without spending units on those stupid crystals.