**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I recently took Elsa Bloodstone to 5/65. Am I crazy?

My R5s right now:
Doom
Nick Fury
Ægon
Void
Warlock
Guillotine 2099
Domino
Quake

I recently took Elsa Bloodstone to 5/65. Am I crazy? 143 votes

Yes, you are crazy.
27%
SnakeEyes69Haji_SaabSpity68Manup456TJ82NCB_ptGhriffinLvernon15CliffordcanBluestoneBrokenTheHeroDeservedEvangelionlovrBulmktBruinsfan8510DaphboyColonaut123RemeliWeeaeaWoogieboogie 40 votes
No, you aren't crazy.
72%
danielmaththetaman23ShrimkinsBadroseSeverus35Erza_ScarletRaganatorSaiyanMighty76543LosspikNifzJadedcrogsTerraMagrailothosege999menFoxhero007Jim0172BlackGekkougaKayser2705 103 votes

Comments

• Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    I like her animations, and playsttyle. I take her up because i like her. I stand by my decision, but lot of my friends and alliance members call me crazy and say it's a waste of t5b. so, i wanted to know you guys opinion.

sorry for my bad english. its not my first language.

Sunspot said:

I like her animations, and playsttyle. I take her up because i like her. I stand by my decision, but lot of my friends and alliance members call me crazy and say it's a waste of t5b. so, i wanted to know you guys opinion.

You've listed the best possible reasons for taking a champion up.

The point of the game is to enjoy playing it, not to please other people.

She's a decent champ anyway; with some solid utility, especially if you unlock Double Edge.

Good call.
    Thank you. I will try her wit suicide today. thanks very much!

You wanted to R5 her, you already had a bunch of beyond gods at R5 why not?

i had some other option like torch, ghost and namor but i rank her up because i like her playysttyle

If it makes you feel better I am going to use an awakening Gem and a 4->5 skill gem on Massacre soon. Fun rank ups are great! Plus I already have NF and Aegon at rank 5.

that is good rankup friend. do u have domino?
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Pulled Elsa lately myself,she’s no1 position holder for r5 atm from skills below r5,point is If you feel particular champ enough to r5 , there’s no need to ask other ppl about opinion, it’s your game,all is up to you, enjoy it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    I have her at rank 5. Enjoy her throughly. She comes to war attack for me to take the usually void on weakness node.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Yes, you are crazy.
    You should be in an asylum !!. Jk, rank up who you want. It's just a game. I took my Groot to r5. Love his special 1. He hits and hits again. 2 hits !!
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    As an owner of a 5* r1 Elsa Bloodstone
    I approve
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    After 8 power house r5s you can pretty much rank up whoever you want. That's how the game works.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I dont understand the point of this post? Is this a validation post? A brag post?

I dont understand the point of this post? Is this a validation post? A brag post?

sorry but this is just an opinion poll to see what others think of my rankup. i have no benefit in bragging.
    Shrimkins said:

After 8 power house r5s you can pretty much rank up whoever you want. That's how the game works.

thanks for agreeing bro
    Jaded said:

I have her at rank 5. Enjoy her throughly. She comes to war attack for me to take the usually void on weakness node.

does she need awaken? i have one skill gem i can use on she
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Sunspot said:

Jaded said:

does she need awaken? i have one skill gem i can use on she
    Her sig ability just makes her a complete power house vs science defenders.
    Sunspot said:

sorry but this is just an opinion poll to see what others think of my rankup. i have no benefit in bragging.
    Then its important that you show us what the other options are, content you have completed and content you will complete. Also you said you ranked her up for fun so theres no wrong answer since different opinions will look at this rankup objectively where it shouldnt matter hence why its a validation post
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Rank up whoever you want
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited February 2020
    No, you aren't crazy.
    I'm probably gonna take my 5* version of her to r4, so you didn't do anything wrong.

Sunspot said:

Then its important that you show us what the other options are, content you have completed and content you will complete. Also you said you ranked her up for fun so theres no wrong answer since different opinions will look at this rankup objectively where it shouldnt matter hence why its a validation post
    sorry i was just asking for community opinion. I don't know what is validation post. i done every content. only abyss and 6.4 left
    Sunspot said:

Sunspot said:

sorry i was just asking for community opinion. I don't know what is validation post. i done every content. only abyss and 6.4 left
    What other champs do you have that some would consider top options?

Sunspot said:

Sunspot said:

other option was namor, ghosst, and cap American
  • Yes, you are crazy.
    Well, you have lots of powerhouses and at this point, you can have the luxury of ranking up who you want to play. Its your choice, but, nevertheless, it's still for me a waste of resources, so I find you Crazy :D
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    edited February 2020
    No, you aren't crazy.
    I tested my 4* that I've had since she was released in this month uncollected and I thoroughly enjoyed her to the point that if I pull a 5* today I will rank 5 her. She is so unique and underappreciated.
    Sunspot said:

Sunspot said:

Sunspot said:

other option was namor, ghosst, and cap American
    Then yes, i wouldnt have done that from a competitive aspect.I would have rank 5ed all 3 of them before thinking about elsa. Again thats my competitive side talking, you can still rank up any champ that you have fun with