**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will Doctor Doom be added to the basic crystals

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
Anybody know when doctor doom will be added to the 5* basic crystals

Comments

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Probably after this featured is done
  • BigRedXVBigRedXV Posts: 8

Dont bother with his cavalier, wasted 6k of units only to pull and dupe his 3* while 2 ppl in my alliance pulled him as a 6*.

Never again i am spending units that i worked for mons to save up to get burned again. When i did cull crystals i ended up with a 4* and thought maybe doom would be different but boy was i freaking wrong 😡😡😡

This is why you don't spend units on crystals. Unless of course, you're a whale.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★

Dont bother with his cavalier, wasted 6k of units only to pull and dupe his 3* while 2 ppl in my alliance pulled him as a 6*.

Never again i am spending units that i worked for mons to save up to get burned again. When i did cull crystals i ended up with a 4* and thought maybe doom would be different but boy was i freaking wrong 😡😡😡

will be another hyped champ and you will go for crystal again :))
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

Spend 1500 units yesterday, got a 3s Doom, a 4s doom, a 3s Hyperion, a 5s doom, a 5s hyperion.
    The craziest opening EVER!
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Jungle92 said:

Spend 1500 units yesterday, got a 3s Doom, a 4s doom, a 3s Hyperion, a 5s doom, a 5s hyperion.
    The craziest opening EVER!
    You’re tempting me to spend my small amount of 300 units lol
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Does the 5* date also correlate to the 6* basic pool update?
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

Here is the 6* schedule (taken from a reddit post).
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Zeezoos said:

Here is the 6* schedule (taken from a reddit post).
    I love seeing them add meme tier champs lol
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I'm sad for anyone who gets that 6 star Groot.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Are we the same person
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Why would they add Groot. That is just awful smh.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @Zeezoos thanks!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Because KG was added as a 6* and they needed to add his counterpart.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    You think he will be easier to get from in there???
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @KattohS the 5* basic pool has around 160 champs. That makes the odds of pulling him about 0.5%. If u r talking about the 6* version it's pool has over 100 champs so the odds are less than 1% from the basic pool.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Because KG was added as a 6* and they needed to add his counterpart.
    No they didn't.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

I got a dupped 6* human torch and dupped my 6* Namor. Its all in RNG, got 6 crystals
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I mean It's a small chance but I'll take it, I just want someone decent and not to dupe my already trash 5* roster like my elektra, karnak, kinpin, and bishop. Havok, and cap iw were my best pulls (Cable, and Heimdall were decent) but it kinda sucks that the trash defeats the decent
  • I mean It's a small chance but I'll take it, I just want someone decent and not to dupe my already trash 5* roster like my elektra, karnak, kinpin, and bishop. Havok, and cap iw were my best pulls (Cable, and Heimdall were decent) but it kinda sucks that the trash defeats the decent

All a matter of perspective
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @SuperiorSymbiote If you look at all the champs in the 5* pool the odds are against pulling a great champ very often. That's what makes it so special when u finally do pull one. Sadly most pulls will be trash or decent.