**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rulk any good?

Just pulled a 4* red hulk i read his abilities but any one that has him is he any good. Or should i just rank 4 my x23 not duped or AV duped?

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Red Hulk is good, better duped. However if you're in need of a auto evade counter, or a strong Mutant than rank one of the other two. Red Hulk can wait.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Rulk is ok champ, not as bad as she-hulk or luke cage but maybe spider gwen is better, anyways don't focus on ranking him up, do x23, i have her unduped aswell and she helped me alot in act 4 and master mode when i didn't have r5s
  • Right on guys! Another question is if i should go the hood unduped or dormamu duped to rank 4 first
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I would do X23 and AV before RH but I do have a duped RH at R4 (did not have a poison immune at that stage) and don't mind him at all.

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    For me he's in line to be a rank 5 science champ. Just gotta wait behind both Cpt. Americas and Spider-Man. I think there's one more. I have Hulk at rank 3 but not duped.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rulk is ok champ, not as bad as she-hulk or luke cage but maybe spider gwen is better, anyways don't focus on ranking him up, do x23, i have her unduped aswell and she helped me alot in act 4 and master mode when i didn't have r5s

She-Hulk isn't as bad as people give her credit for IMO.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rulk is not bad. I'd suggest Ranking X-23 for now. The Regen comes in handy.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Right on guys! Another question is if i should go the hood unduped or dormamu duped to rank 4 first

Dormy