**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing the sequel to Love is a Battlerealm 3, Love is a Battlerealm 3 II.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

WHAT IS LOVE?

Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more

Also, how does a bird and a bee equate to love? I’ve seen some cute birds, but I’m sorry, bees are ugly as all get out. I could never see a bird and a bee falling in love. Plus, the bird would eat the bee, wouldn’t he?

• HOW MUCH ENERGY DOES THIS COST?
    The Energy cost is 1 per step, and with each of the 6 Quests having two paths, it’ll run you around 134 Energy per difficulty to 100% Explore the Quest.

will the entire quest be open at once, or will chapters be unlocked each week?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

What songs might be on Deadpool’s playlist while he’s spreading all this love?

(I’m currently in between songs right now, any help is appreciated)

This Love never ends should be on the list
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I miss Ad0ra sometimes
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    Can Deadpool spare any of that potion for somebody who definitely is not desperate for someone
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    If deadpool would cause a little more damage, I would love him 😊
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    you guys missed a very important song of deadpools playlist

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Rewards look pretty lame. Not much to get excited about, which is sad because the last 2 weeks have been super boring. Hopefully There will be some good stuff in the Objectives. Or the 3 week arena.
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Will epic be open to all level 40+ or only uncollected? Thanks.
  • Apollo107 said:

Will epic be open to all level 40+ or only uncollected? Thanks.

Open to all Level 40+
  • Does this quest give a "unique title" like last year's event with the Lone Merc and Sugar Bear?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited February 2020

Can Deadpool spare any of that potion for somebody who definitely is not desperate for someone

We'd love to send you some but unfortunately this stuff is the complete opposite of "shelf stable".

For your Health, Side effects include:
    Changes in your vision;
    shortness of breath
    longness of breath
    loss of appetite,
    gain of appetite,
    vomit that looks and tastes like coffee grounds;
    nausea, heartburn, indigestion, Upset Stomach, Plagiarism
    dark urine,
    hawk urine,
    jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
    yawndice (excessive yawning)
    swelling in your head and shoulders, knees and toes.
    low blue blood cells
    trouble concentrating
    burning in your eyes, heart, and soul

Plagiarism?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Dear Kabam Doot,

Exactly how many gummy bears do I need in a candy bouquet to woo my one true love?

Two of each color, that way each one can have a friend and they can all hold hands and it will be very sweet.
    Are you suggesting gummy bears must be segregated? Love is blind, my friend.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

General Romance question here, what makes a good Tinder bio to avoid being forever alone this Valentines day? (Asking for a friend)

I would use any of the following lines

"Say yes to the Mess."
    "Looking for my missing piece and that piece is a kidney. What is your blood type?"
    "Is it always cuffing season for police officers? You'd tell me if you were a cop right haha."
    "Looking for the cinnamon to my toast crunch."
    "Yeah, I'm Cavalier."
    Someone’s a pro.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Clone conspiracy?

Earth day lmao
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

General Romance question here, what makes a good Tinder bio to avoid being forever alone this Valentines day? (Asking for a friend)

Flex your administrative position(leave out the forum part) for Disney. Also your health-conscious “nickname”. Here’s a quick rundown of how a convo should roll.

🥦: Ayo babyee! Y’ardy know I’m Jeffrey, but my pals call me “Kabam Broccoli”.

💃🏽: “Ooh very hot. Do you wanna go out?”

🥦: For sure, but don’t worry about paying, I’m in the administration team for Disney.

I’ve never done this once and have it fail me when I’m looking for a lady. Hope that helps ;)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

WHAT IS LOVE?
    When the Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie.

That's amore!!!!!

I know this one, I'm an old man.
  • otranksootrankso Posts: 18
    Is the legendary crystal in epic a guaranteed 5* ? If I remember correctly last year was a guaranteed 5*, if not that’s really disappointing.
  • JhovannaCoenJhovannaCoen Posts: 16
    I am exited :blush: