**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Namor a better rank 5 choice than domino or omega red?

Currently I have a 7 champs at 5/65 - Corvus, Hyperion, Namor, Aegon, Ghost, CAIW and Venom, with aegon, Namor and ghost being Max sig. I used the Christmas generic awakening gem to awaken Namor and poured 200 sig stones into him. He is excellent, but not overwhelming.

If I rank him down I assume I’ll get mutant catalysts - which means I have a chance to rank 5 either a max sig Omega red or an unawakened Domino (who I could then awaken with the gem).

Is Namor a better rank 5 choice than domino or omega red? 21 votes

Sell Namor and R5, awaken and max sig Domino
4%
TJ107 1 vote
Sell Namor and R5 domino but don’t bother awakening
19%
TerraBen345qZeezoosEbony_Naw 4 votes
Sell Namor and max out sig 200 Omega Red
57%
Crys23MagicBentonKayser2705BrokenBobomanphil56201Seraphiongp87K3600Thicco_ModeOctoberstackRÄGUVANSH 12 votes
Keep Namor at m5/65 and max sig
19%
Mhd20034RoninManlowlevelplayerIbby 4 votes
Sell Namor to get the resources but sit still for a while
0%

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Now that is a first world problem. What would you use either of them for that your current crop can't and do you have their synergies? I'm assuming yes?

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Do you run suicides?
  • I use domino in war with 5”6 star rh and 5 star duped massacre.

I don’t run suicides but I have all the symmetry champs at 5 for OR. I have a maxed ghost so I’m thinking suicides might be the next step
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Sell Namor and max out sig 200 Omega Red
    If you decide to unlock suicides, then Omega Red would be my pick. Hard to give advice without knowing what particular needs you have and content you are trying to complete.

I have a 5/65 sig 200 OR but I don't own a Namor better than a 4* 4/40 so my advice is not exactly the most experienced n both sides.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Keep Namor at m5/65 and max sig
    I don’t think Namor was really changed that much and he’s still top notch at what he does (utilizing his sig). I think he’s still worth the R5. He’s not a champ you would probably use for every fight like say Cap, but when you need him, it’s great to have him.