**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar Persistent Charges not going past 3

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★

Device and Version: Moto G5 plus

Device Operating System:, Android XX

Mobile Carrier: N/A

Cellular or WiFi: N/A

Game Version Installed: Latest (25.2?)

Game Mode: Dungeon

Champions Affected: 5* Morningstar 3/45 awakened

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: Fought about 10 fights and MS souls remain at 3 despite using sp3 every fight and not getting any hits throughout (and yes I've used her enough to know how the mechanism works).

Screenshot or Video: Sorry didn't manage to get a screen relevant to the nature of the bugt and couldnt do video. I'll try and go into another game mode an capture it.

Comments

• Hey there, have you seen this happen in any other game modes or would you happen to have any video of this occurring?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Not yet but I'll have a go again. Been to buy doing other things.
    edited February 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit Just tried uncollected EQ and same thing as what happened in Dungeon above - having recorded the video what I see is her soul timer decreasing no matter what happens ie no matter how many hits you land or your opponent..it just decays. If you land a hit it goes up by 5 then start decaying again.

This fight the nodes were class reversal and mirror cruelty. I'll post the video once i get it uploaded somewhere, or figure how to get it here

EDIT: It seems that it's my suicides that's doing it? That sucks plenty.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

@Kabam Zibiit Just tried uncollected EQ and same thing as what happened in Dungeon above - having recorded the video what I see is her soul timer decreasing no matter what happens ie no matter how many hits you land or your opponent..it just decays. If you land a hit it goes up by 5 then start decaying again.

This fight the nodes were class reversal and mirror cruelty. I'll post the video once i get it uploaded somewhere, or figure how to get it here

Did u have a dot on u by any chance as it decays by u having dot on u even if u dont get hit dot reduces it aswell
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Poison from suicides eats the timer, so you can't use sp3 miss fight.To get around it, you either need Nick fury and a Deadpool synergy, or end fights on an sp3.

I run Ms, meph and the champion in AQ with suicides and it's a factor you have to work around. End fights on sp3 is the only reliable way (just don't try it on duped punisher!)
    Yep it's the suicides...