**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunspot or Archangel

Who is most worthy of rank 5(both 5 star and both awakened)

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Well.. depends what do you want to achieve..

Archangel is perfect against not bleed/poison immune enemies.

Sunspot is good against most of the champs. His SP2 means fight is over in most of scenarios.

Try both in RoL and decide.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Hard choice, seriously. The only difference I see is if you are concerned with prestige, then sunspot is your answer. Otherwise, it comes down to whoever you enjoy playing more.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Both are good. I give the nod to AA because of his ability reduction when awakened. There are lots of wacky nodes and abilities this prevents (like No retreat, etc.)
  • I like Sunspot more than AA, rank up Sunspot 🌞
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    AA for the aa reduction
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    AA for sure, Much more useful. Sunspot is great, I have a 6* but I am really wishing I had a 5* AA over him. I used my 4* so much and he was so useful when 4*'s where still viable.
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Sunspot
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Do as I do...Go fight WS in RoL, with both, and, rank up your favorite.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    So as someone with a 5/65 AA & Sunspot both max sig, Id say AA Unless you want the prestige boost form Sunspot.
    I use sunspot very rarely but AA has been my MVP in so much content over the years (was my first 5/65) including y recent first Abyss Run. the Abililty accuracy reduction is amazing switching off nodes all over the place (including aspect of war) & he really isnt that bad if he cant poison I regularly get over 10 bleeds on poison immune champ.
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    I done it now and ended up ranking up AA and no regrets. That's him domino and hyperion maxed out and qwake rank 4 and sunspot rank 4.think I may try becoming cavalier. Thank you everyone for input
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    @Losspik who did you use AA against in Abyss?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Who is most worthy of rank 5(both 5 star and both awakened)

Honestly Sunspot
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    DomoSlomo said:

@Losspik who did you use AA against in Abyss?

I used AA against Mordo, Cyclops, Loki, Invisible woman in Abyss I have uploaded a video of AA vs Mordo in abyss to Youtube if you want to have a look.
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    I went for AA in the end and no regrets