**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you block users in the game?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I can’t seem to find the option in the game and whenever I google the answers are about blocking in combat

Comments

• PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Just tap on the Summoner’s profile picture and right under “VIEW PROFILE” there will be an option to “BLOCK”
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    well, going into my game, if I'm in a chat room, and click on a profile, I'm given a few options .. 1 of which is "block" .. have you tried that ?
    O.o
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Thank you. It didn’t really work from view profile but it worked by typing his name in the search function
  • It works if you do it from seeing them in Global Chat, which is probably where you would be noticing something anyways that is wanting you to Block them. Since the Blocking of them is blocking you from being able to see their further offensive/repeatitive/or otherwise “I wanna date” type of messages in global.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    No this was not a global chat situation . More like an ex alliance member who is obsessed with messaging and inviting everybody and trying to poach them to his new alliance. A very annoying situation
  • edited February 2020
    Hey JessieS , I'm glad to hear you've been able to locate the "BLOCK" function. As you no longer require help with this, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.