**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War

Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
Does anyone know when current season finishes and when we would expect rewards?

Thanks

Comments

• jgrazjgraz Posts: 82

Thanks

Yes, I know.
    But I'm not going to tell you. How about you just sign into the game and check for yourself since your going to play it at some point anyway.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    jgraz said:

Thanks

Yes, I know.
    But I'm not going to tell you. How about you just sign into the game and check for yourself since your going to play it at some point anyway.
    You must be really bored to have the time to write that response instead of actually answering a question in a constructive manner. Im not sure when the rewards come out hence the question. But actually looking through your comments on forum it seems all your responses are snarky and arrogant so i shouldnt be suprised. Im fairly certain the forum is a place that people use to ask questions or discuss topics when they arent sure of the answer otherwise why would it exist. Sorry for whatever bulling youve endured in the real world but making **** comments to people genuinely looking for help isnt the answer.
  • Does anyone know when current season finishes and when we would expect rewards?

Thanks

@Andyball270 This is the last war. Once Attack Phase ends, it's like 8 or so hours til it officially ends. Then figure on 4-5 more hours til rewards drop. Typically, they drop around 5:30 AM EST. However, for future reference, there's a timer/countdown in the Season Ranks page above your Alliance's name. When that reaches 0, it's typically a few more hours until the rewards get sent out.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Ultimately it comes down to help yourself and you will be better for it. Rely on others to do for you and you will not grow.
    Stop being lazy and find out for yourself.

Thanks

@Andyball270 This is the last war. Once Attack Phase ends, it's like 8 or so hours til it officially ends. Then figure on 4-5 more hours til rewards drop. Typically, they drop around 5:30 AM EST. However, for future reference, there's a timer/countdown in the Season Ranks page above your Alliance's name. When that reaches 0, it's typically a few more hours until the rewards get sent out.
    Thanks for the help.
    jgraz said:

Ultimately it comes down to help yourself and you will be better for it. Rely on others to do for you and you will not grow.

Proved my point yet again. Quite a sad little individual arent you if all you do is come onto forums and pick fault at people that dont have the information and ask the community to help. It was quite a simple question that required a simple answer. Find something better to do with your time maybe you wont be as angry as you are. ;)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2020

jgraz said:

Proved my point yet again. Quite a sad little individual arent you if all you do is come onto forums and pick fault at people that dont have the information and ask the community to help. It was quite a simple question that required a simple answer. Find something better to do with your time maybe you wont be as angry as you are. ;)
    They are picking on you because you do in fact have access to that information. In the AW tab where you can see season/next war/war room/history, when you view the season tab you can see when the AW ends. The only part of your question that you legitimately do not have access to is when the rewards actually come, in which no one can really say for sure but usually arrives 5-8 hours after the end of the season based on my experience.

jgraz said:

They are picking on you because you do in fact have access to that information. In the AW tab where you can see season/next war/war room/history, when you view the season tab you can see when the AW ends. The only part of your question that you legitimately do not have access to is when the rewards actually come, in which no one can really say for sure but usually arrives 5-8 hours after the end of the season based on my experience.
    Its the same person and if you look through his input on the forum all that he posts are sarcastic unhelpful comments. With regards to having access to the information you are correct the information is IG but i didnt know where it was until SiriusBreak kindly told me where it was. In future i wont need to ask the question. We all have the power to access most of the questions asked on the forum doesnt necessarily mean that we know how to use it. Anyway just dont see the point in taking time out of the day to ridicule somebody asking for assistance. Is this not what the forum is for?