**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Th most difficult uncollected boss ever!

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I’ve went in fighting mojo 8 times and keep failing. I understand his abilities but he always finds a way to put degen on me. I’m getting closer to loosing my sanity because of this single fight.
What are some good counters? And how can I use them properly.

I don’t have a 5* CAIW so don’t done mentioning him.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

A duped Corvus can do decent damage before dying, same with duped Cap Marvel Movie, Fury too, and of course Quake is the best.

Don’t have Corvus as a 5*, my movie marvel isn’t duped and I can’t quake it.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The first couple tries took my entire team to cut him down. He is annoying, but if you're patient enough to wait out his counter, he's not that bad. The last 3-4 times, it only took 2 champs to beat him. Corvus can take good chunks before he's down

The first couple tries took my entire team to cut him down. He is annoying, but if you're patient enough to wait out his counter, he's not that bad. The last 3-4 times, it only took 2 champs to beat him. Corvus can take good chunks before he's down

Again, no 5* Corvus.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Again, no 5* Corvus.
    Do you have a max 4* one? That’s already something.

How about Ghost?
  • MetalneckMetalneck Posts: 11
    Flaming Trinity is your answer.
  • Any champ that doesnt have alot of buffs works well.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I used Void for the solo.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Sunspot worked for me fine.

Knowing it’s just parry->heavy I think that wasp would be good option as well.

The best CAIW I have. I could R4 him tomorrow since it’s science day, and if I get the rest of the last T3 science.

I’ve went in fighting mojo 8 times and keep failing. I understand his abilities but he always finds a way to put degen on me. I’m getting closer to loosing my sanity because of this single fight.

@Austin555555 use Gulk. Even a 4* will work. The degen is passive so he bypassed it
    So play like normal? Don’t need to worry about the heavy spam?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Practice using Quake with duels or in easy quests. All you have to do is hold heavy and when they go attack you is parry. Repeat that until they're dead.
  • Quake heavy+parry and it is an easy kill
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Very easy i kill him with void bwcv cpiw nf it’s sooo easy
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Just do heavy and use non buff champion
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Austin555555 Well, unless you show your roster of top champs it is really hard to recommend which champs to use. I personally found this UC boss quite easy. I used different champs to take him down every time I took him down (100% already). Here the champs i used.

1. BLADE 5/65 (either with GR or Dorm) - fight normally
    2. Domino 5/65 (with Trinity) - spam Heavy
    3. GULK 6* 1/25 - Fight normally, spam heavy occasionally
    4. She-Hulk 4/55 - Fight normally, spam heavy occasionally
    5. Sentinnel 4/55 Spam Heavy

Those are the champs I remember using so far. If you have any one of those champs, you should be fine. No revives needed.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    @Austin555555 I used Ghulk in every run. Only twice did I not one-shot him, and in those instances, he was under 10% when I died, so clean up was easy.

The logic is pretty simple....Face Me stays active so long, so Ghulk regens a lot of the damage from Mojo's degen, and can hit like a ton of bricks during it. As for play style, I don't disagree with the logic others shared for parry/heavy, however I personally just went straight ground and pound, and spammed sp1 to heal block Mojo.

Bring that 4* CAIW you have, cause his synergy with Ghulk places the 50% weakness on opponents, so it further mitigates the degen Mojo inflicts.

Not sure where you are in other content, but I've found Ghulk to be extremely clutch in a lot of circumstances. Could be very useful in V2 if you haven't completed that yet. Basically, I'm saying he's not a niche rank up. You'll be very happy with him for a lot of fights if you've been reluctant to rank him up.

Good luck!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Quake heavy+parry and it is an easy kill

Huh...I said the exact same thing right before you did and I got 2 Disagrees and you got 2 Agrees....weird
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    You have Gulk, Doc Ock, Quake or anyone with strong heavies that dont rely on dot?
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    When i used domino with the flaming trinity, my incinerates dealt much less damage than usual, what am i missing
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210

Use any champ (excluding Class Dis) who have a good heavy.

I got him down in 30ish hits using CAPiw 5/65 all i did was parry Heavy and finished him with SP3. Easy once you get used to it.

I got him down in 16 hits with r2 6* unawakened cap lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Every time you lose he gets harder to fight. At 5 million subscribers he is tough.

My strategy was to use Domino/Rulk together because she can parry/heavy and do damage over time that Mojo is not immune to. Also you gotta watch those prompts that display every 8 seconds and try your best not to perform those tasks, because that gives Mojo more followers or whatever, making him harder and leading eventually to degen.

After a few paths I was able to one-shot Mojo this way. It took a few ugly losses though.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited February 2020

Again, no 5* Corvus.
    Do you have a max 4* one? That’s already something.

How about Ghost?
    Both at 3/30 as 4*s.
    My maxed 5* Ghost chunked him for half his health .. on a bad run ..

so I'm guessing, if you play careful .. you might be able to chunk him for .. say .. 1/4 of his health each time?
    *shrug*
    (Med 1 hit, phase, repeat .. until sp2 ... then MLL combo into phase back + Sp2 .. is basically what I did to "burst")

Better than nothing if you're really stuck . :)

but I'd like to point out .. this process would work much MUCH easier, if we didn't have to play "Guess my roster" with you .., how about you post/list the champions you have ... then it'd be much easier for others to makes suggestions ..
    :pensive: