**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AoL Collector

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
I’m planning my completion run and I have every fight handled but the collector. I have no Aegon and am wondering if there is any other viable option for him. I know unit man is the best counter but does anyone know of a viable option besides Aegon?

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Who is unitsman
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Who is unitsman

Inside joke
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Caiw works out ok. He has the best bp in game plus once you get collector down to 25% health u can nullify his unstoppables. Your still gonna use a lot of revives tbh. Someone used 57 to take him down. It cost me 82, but i was running suicides and that was a mistake. I turned them off and was able to do more damage by getting to throw more sp2s each run. I probably could have only used about 50 to 60 revives if I would have done that from the start
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I imagine Corvus wouldn’t be half bad, the strategy for that fight is basically revive deal damage revive, which Corvus is good at, you’d just have to exit out at the end of some fights to get him charges
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I am sure there are more options, but collectors 10% evade was what killed me the most and 2nd to that was the block damage. I blocked the 1st part and dexed the rest. I didnt fill my health up either so u can reduce revives that way to but I ran out of hp.