**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance

My husband and i are looking for a new alliance. He prefers wars and i prefer aq so we need a alliance that does both. We can do map 4 in aq. Need an alliance that has great communication. We have line. My line is shelly2424

Comments

• OhlmammuOhlmammu Posts: 52
    You guys are very welcome to join us.

We do AQ 444, 443, 442 depending on war attack/weekend and wich AQ day it is. You join the map that suits you on that particular day. Life is always there so some wiggle room is nice to have

AW we do 2 BGs so people dont have to do every war all the time. Its first come first served :) We tend to end up in gold 3 and silver 1 every other season.

We have no requirements for events like SA or completion and such. Just smash all the points you can and have fun. I think its preposterous to demand someone does a certain amount of solo questing for example, when I'm already on them about doing AQ and AW. Life is a thing after all.

We use Line. Add me on line; "Ohlinho", if you guys are interested! 2 spots will be open tomorrow.
  • Pretty RayPretty Ray Posts: 81
    Hello I have a great alliance and can take both of you. We have a few married couples in our alliance and a few who act married. We do 170m in AQ gold 2 in war( no spending) message me on line raysfanclub
  • JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Snap shire would love to have you. We’re doing 442 trying to get back to 543 or 544. My line id is
    Nevertrustahippy
  • camolovercamolover Posts: 100
    Still looking for an alliance