**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community boss

I think i have an idea that everyone might like, once a week or once a month, depending on the rewards, kabam should launch a community boss, an opponent that has 50million it 100million health that loses health by every summoner who participated collectively, and if beaten, the community is rewarded based on quest progression or based on how much damage was dealt. Thoughts?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I do like the idea. But this idea is gonna do a number on the servers. We already have enough people s with those potatoes, we don’t need more. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good idea, I just don’t think it’s possible at this point and time
  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    Nope. Top tier would destroy it without any lower tier summoners getting a look in. Unless maybe boss tiers tied to progression, I.e cavalier, uncollected etc. Maybe a super boss with 100million health but no matter who is attacking, it only does 1hp damage per hit. That way anyone could do a lil damage and it would be skill based not roster based.
  • WhyvanWhyvan Posts: 5
    You’re right, maybe not 1hp but a damage cap for sure, i couldn’t say the exact number because idk the player base

Nope. Top tier would destroy it without any lower tier summoners getting a look in. Unless maybe boss tiers tied to progression, I.e cavalier, uncollected etc. Maybe a super boss with 100million health but no matter who is attacking, it only does 1hp damage per hit. That way anyone could do a lil damage and it would be skill based not roster based.

And if it’s too much on the servers, maybe instead of community based do it alliance based,
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    What if instead of a community boss, it was an alliance boss. And it could be a special surprise event Kabam could do every now and again. A powerful boss will "attack" your alliance and it will be up to your entire alliance to take him down. And doing so will earn ally rewards. The strength of the boss would scale to alliance pi.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    And the rewards will be greater solo crystals
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Whyvan said:

And if it’s too much on the servers, maybe instead of community based do it alliance based,

bro, they can't even get the "help" button to work correctly. what makes you think they can handle this?