**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This error is popping up everytime I log in

rqwgptjpiicc.png
But I still play the game after clicking continue

Comments

• Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    edited August 2017
    sf6jklxpjldu.jpg
    Yup I do.

I've had to crash out of the game twice now because of the endless loading screen thing (which they fixed last update and now its back again it seems!) ... afterwards i get that.

Android 7.0
    Lenovo ZUK2
  • bobbyifu wrote: »
    rqwgptjpiicc.png
    But I still play the game after clicking continue

I get the same issue every time the game is opened. No issues so far after I tapping "Continue". it's still irritating.
  • bobbyifubobbyifu Posts: 41
    Scud70 wrote: »
    sf6jklxpjldu.jpg
    Yup I do.

I've had to crash out of the game twice now because of the endless loading screen thing (which they fixed last update and now its back again it seems!) ... afterwards i get that.

Android 7.0
    Lenovo ZUK2

Now me too facing this while switching the menu tabs
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    well atleast u guys got the latest update. I still haven't got it and still get that error.
  • uogetzarojub.jpg
    Even i have also same problem since i update my game.. Am nit able to play game.. Really frustrate me
  • Kabam plz solve this problem as soon as possible.. I want play act 4... Plz help us kabam
  • superdiasuperdia Posts: 12
    I have the same issue on android everytime logged in, still can play after push 'continue', but it's annoying.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Same problem for me.

LG G4 with Android 6.0
  • SouranSouran Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    I have the same problem (Samsung S7), but can't play because everytime I log need to update again.. Kagam please stop creating more bugs in every update and actually fix some of the old errors.. 3se18979qr53.png
    3azr12rbzdyc.png