**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hello Mojoverse! Are you ready for Special Objectives AND a Special Arena?!

Hello Summoner!

Plenty of you have been asking about these Special Objectives and 3 Week Mojoverse Arena that we mentioned earlier. Maybe it's time to let you in on those secrets...

Mojoverse Arena

This special Arena starts on February 12th at 10am PST, and will run until March 4th at 10am PST. Use your 2, 3, and 4-Star Champions to clear the 10 Milestones, and earn Gold, Battlechips, Arena Boost Crystals, and Shattered Heart Crystal Shards!

There are no Rank Rewards, but if you can make it to the final 800,000 Point Milestone, you'll also earn yourself the Mojoworlder Title. ISN'T THAT ASTOUNDING?!

This Arena also has a number of "Special Mojo Teams" that will help you in....

Mojoverse Madness Special Objectives

Defeat specific Champions, or teams of Champions, in Arenas to earn more Shattered Heart Crystal Shards!

"Defeat Champions in Arenas?! I hate that!" - You, Maybe.

Don't worry. The Mojoverse Arena's Special Teams are made to help you hit those Objectives! The Arena is FULL of Romance, Complications, and that ratings grabbing fan favourite, Deadpool and all of his friends!

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★

I wanna complain but Im afraid the dudes telling “hey it’s free“ so I’m just 🤐

I’d wanna say, hey if you don’t wanna do it, don’t, it’s free anyway. So I’m >:) (just kidding :p)
  • BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 26
    Haters gonna hate
  • SorLyonSorLyon Posts: 4
    I don't really understand all the hate. The rewards aren't amazing but it looks like it will be easy to finish everything at least. I know we had an amazing month with a 5 * AG but lets not forget all the crappy events we had last year. The daily alchemist event in January was awful got stuck on the Iceman on epic difficulty every time due to lack of a counter and worst of all the Endgame events pre fix and the planned rewards for the invasions in November. I think I'm forgetting another terrible event. I would take a easy month so I can spend time doing Variants and stuff like that over having to spend every day doing some pesky grind in order to get everything
  • SorLyon said:

I don't really understand all the hate

One day you'll realize this was a good thing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to this, I’m gonna have to do the arena because I’m addicted to titles.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Haters gonna Hate

Heart-breakers gonna break
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

Not even in the same zip code as "astounding".
    But who knows? Maybe the event itself will be more that this message points it to be.
    I doubt it but... love is about blind trust.

It's colorful promotion. I doubt they're going to come on and say, "Well, this is what you do, this is what you get. If you're at X point, you're going to love it. If you're at Y point, it sucks.".....
    ;)
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

Haters gonna Hate

I’m just gonna shake
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Haters gonna Hate

I’m just gonna shake
    Shake it off, shake it off.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

I wanna complain but Im afraid the dudes telling “hey it’s free“ so I’m just 🤐

Nailed It mahn...
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    I was expecting more Objectives....
    Can't comment till the event comes live.....