**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow (CV) Death Immunity

I’m in AW taking the boss in my BG against a Thing and whilst boosted I go in the fight and do decent work with an L3 and gain deaths touch such as the ability of the champs says and I get tagged with an L1 by this Thing boss and go down to 1% health. Deaths touch is still active I’m assuming if I can take a hit I’ll go into death immunity but it does not. Can someone tell me hey that is? Is it the class disadvantage? Was it the amount of damage I took that KOd me? Or is it a bug?

Running:
iPhone 11pro max
iOS 13.3.1
Verizon
High speed work WiFi
V25.3

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The Assassin’s mastery likely prevented CV from proccing the death immunity buff.
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★

The Assassin’s mastery likely prevented CV from proccing the death immunity buff.

No. This ability is supposed to be immune to Ability Accuracy reduction.

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yeah but is the death immunity that replaces the death touch when u would be knocked out also included in the not affected by ability accuracy reduction? I wonder
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    While the creation of death touch itself cannot be prevented through ability accuracy reduction, the removal of death touch and the creation of the death immunity buff can still be affected by ability accuracy.
  • Options
    Samb0wSamb0w Posts: 17

While the creation of death touch itself cannot be prevented through ability accuracy reduction, the removal of death touch and the creation of the death immunity buff can still be affected by ability accuracy.

But is ability accuracy reduction part of things description? Or is reduction part of class disadvantage?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Samb0w said:

But is ability accuracy reduction part of things description? Or is reduction part of class disadvantage?
    It's part of the assassin mastery which very likely the owner of thing has in his/her mastery setup