**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which Champ Critically Changed The Game For You?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
At any point in your game progression, who was a champ who, whether by pulling, ranking, or duping, literally changed your game progression? Was there a bit of content that you just couldn't complete until this champ?

I had several that I can remember but really there were two:

- Way back in my days of Act 4, I finally pulled a 3* Scarlet Witch. Then, like many others, I bought that now infamous pre-12.0 offer of a 3* awakening and max-sig gem package, and duly maxed Wanda out. She then almost single-handedly carried my progression through exploration of Act 4 and made a world of difference.

- More recently, I've got a tie between Corvus Glaive and Ghost. Between the two of them, these two have catapulted my game progression from struggling to get through a single completion of Act 5 after the Collector, to breezing through 5.4 Exploration and then gaining Cavalier.

Who's done it for you?

Comments

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Quake didn’t necessarily help me overcome a road block but she made sure I didn’t face one.
    Recently Ghost and Claire Voyant have made act6 exploration (still early stages) a little easier.
    And I just duped Aegon, I’m already having a lot of fun with him even if I didn’t really take him where he shines yet apart from 6.1.3
  • Killmonget. As soon as I got him 5* I was able to.use the syn with ST to go uncollected and then straight up from there.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    From the moment I duped my magik 5* I started exploring act 5. She was my top MVP
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Even though I didn’t get him until my roster was basically set, Hyperion was still a game changer for me. I never really liked Hyperion because he’s a knock off Superman that looks like a jerk. However I can’t argue with his utility and results. He’s an amazing champ to have.
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    not about the champ,just when i opened suicide mastery,and i was able to feel corvus and omega power lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Believe it or not, getting Crossbones was a huge gamechanger for me, without him, I'd never have completed much of Act 4 and RttL. Additionally, getting and awakening Cap IW and IMIW as four stars were huge gamechangers.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Idk tbh
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5* Gwenpool (among many other champions)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Domino, hyperion,korg,void imiw, !! i dont have them in any rarity over 4*!! but boy i hate those 5 with bottom of my heart!!! wherever i see them i just wanna quit the game!!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Quake. She done mostly like 90% of my fight. She is like the first god tier i got as 4* and 5*, so at first i have no choice rather than her, got stuck in long time with her and finally know how to play her. So its all quake
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Aegon..Aegon...Aegon...

Hands Down ... Aegon..

Became Cavalier , ROL, LOL, Var4

He is THE MVP
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I pulled a 5* domino and shortly after a 5* cap iw I took both to r5 and it made so much content a lot easier
  • Papicante1Papicante1 Posts: 35
    Aegon Dupe, 100% act 5 was a breeze, becoming cavalier was a breeze and just finished first completion of LOL.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    4* Gwenpool a few weeks into my account, that basically allowed me to do far more than what I should have been doing at that point. Crazy bleed, and tanking specials, since I got her duped from the 12.0 Compensation package, I think.
    Then 4* Archangel, duped - man, the AA is just crazy, damage is insane, made me hate poison immunes, but he helped me do so much in the middle stages of my (career, I guess).
    Most recently, it's 5* Ghost. Jesus. Just steamrolls everything in sight, doesn't really care about immunities, just... wow. She's going to carry me through Variants 3 and 4.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    February 15, 2018

I got a 5* killmonger the day he was released and he is one of my top champs to this day. I know him like the back of my hand and if there is a fight I know I can usually beat it with him. He changed the game for me and got me hooked. Used him thru uncollected and cavalier. I still consider him one of the best skill champs in the game.
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Mine was 4* Howard the Duck. Back in the day when 4-star champions were the best, I pulled Howard on a PHC early on. Carried me to Act 3
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man was a game changer for me. He got me through so much content.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hyperion was my first 5/65 and made the game SO much easier and basically permanently made unit man sit on the bench.

Void was my next 5/65 and while r5 isn’t a necessity for him, his ability got me through a lot of difficult content that I don’t know if I could have otherwise.

I’ve had a lot of great rank ups since, but those two were easily the most significant.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Awakened AA.
    I was stuck on 5.3 for a long time (bloody Antman) until I got AA, then I ranked him up and tore through it
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    corvus, recently pulled him and its helping me to 100% act 5 so much faster. going to r5 straight after i finish the 100%
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Domino. She's legit the cheat code for about 80% of the game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mags/Cyclops/BB block team, SW, SL, Blade, Domino.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    RHulk. He was my first 5*.
    Was not using him a lot, but, after the buff, he was my main Mystic killer.