**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam please nerf domino

Just like u did to cull n namor her crit failure is very hard to deal with in alliance war n she's very over power in questing with red hulk synergy ty.

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    What happens when u run into a Domino in act 6 our variant u know you're into a tuff fight expecially with those very hard to deal with nodes please nerf ty
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    No. domino is fairly balanced, in defense you just need to practice against her and use proper counters. for attack she is good but requires a full team of 3 people to perform at her best. albeit the other 2 in her synergy team are very good it still is too much of a sacrifice for most teams.
    A hero that can play both perfect in offence n deffence should b 100 percent nerf
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

@Demonzfyre I have died to her from just crit failure with out taking a single hit

then use AAR immune. or dont use champs that trigger alot of abilities.
    @Sleipnirrod u will b fine other players have had there heroes nerfed pretty hard
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

@Sleipnirrod u will b fine other players have had there heroes nerfed pretty hard

Who was nerfed hard? 12.0?
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

I don't give a damn about the other players
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    edited February 2020

Just like u did to cull n namor her crit failure is very hard to deal with in alliance war n she's very over power in questing with red hulk synergy ty.

I don't have domino myself but there is no way I will be crying out for a nerf because I couldn't fight her 😂 if you cant fight her that's your problem tbh she can be a pain yes but these champs off different fighting style to the game and that is the best bit constantly trying to get better go on YouTube learn to fight her instead of crying out for a nerf 🤷‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

What the game needs is to have a better planning of the launches to avoid having to keep regulating champions after being launched. Longshot hasn’t even entered the game yet and you can see they’re going to be nerfed

You can't go off a few videos from content creators. They only showcase a champs upside and rarely showcase any downside. They will briefly talk about it but not a lot of game play. Brian Grant is probably the best at that part though.

Longshot will be a good champ but only in certain fights. He's not a all around champ like a lot of other high damage champs. Plus he needs certain abilities to line up and lots of buffs to really melt champions. Lagacy's fight against winter solider show that he's not a top damage champ against low to zero buff fights. I'm willing to bet that once released, he won't be used that much and the communities hype over him will fall quickly.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

For critical failure you have gladiator hulk.

You can also use Archangel with neurotoxin - quick finish.

It’s not the easier champ but there are few hard to defeat champs already so no point to release one and nerf after few months..
  • fucboisk8fucboisk8 Posts: 11

Touch her and i quit this game

im on your side bro
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    She was already nerfed, they (Kabam) reduced their damage from her signature like to half, so, you should be grateful.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    She’s easy to beat, after her First medium you can hit her before the second hit, swipe back when she does medium hit then swipe forward, little practise and she’s really not that bad
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Carossy said:

She was already nerfed, they (Kabam) reduced their damage from her signature like to half, so, you should be grateful.

so they didn't why are you lying.
  • A hero that can play both perfect in offence n deffence should b 100 percent nerf

You mean a well designed champion that’s good in all aspects of the game?

Just learn how to fight her, it’s not that hard. Keep your distance and only parry mediums or heavy bait if you’re not confident. Don’t dex sp1 when you’re unlucky and don’t rely on RNG to trigger in your favour.

They reduced Cull’s damage (rightly or wrongly) because he could kill a final chapter Variant boss before reaching his sp3
  • ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30

Learn how to play the game .. domino is not that hard as a defender .. you need more skills and instead of practicing you’re whining to nerf her
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    People want to Nerf Good Champions.....just because they are not good at countering them....This doesn't make sense...
  • What happens when u run into a Domino in act 6 our variant u know you're into a tuff fight expecially with those very hard to deal with nodes please nerf ty

Simply put, I beat her into the ground in Act 6 and Variant. That's what happens. Maybe you can't just yet. That doesn't mean you won't figure out how to someday. Here's a fun fight that I frequently have to deal with being my BG's Lane 4 runner. Domino on Tile 3 in AW Tier 4 (even more intense in Tier 3). The node gives her Unstoppable Toggle/Boost Buff Unstoppable/Spite. Plus the usual Champion Boosts from said node. Guess what, I 1 shot her frequently. Occasionally I make a mistake and lose, but that's on me. Gets especially dicey when the Dodge or Crush DTs are in play. Yet, she goes down.

She's challenging for some players, and that's a good thing. If a nerf was called for everytime we run into something difficult and Kabam acquiesced, this game would get real boring, real fast. Nerfs irritate players, and cause a general ruckus in the community. As you can see, many do not agree with this sentiment about Domino. For good reason. She's not impossible to beat.

In fact if you learn her weak points, she's actually pretty easy to beat. Yeah, you can't reliably Parry/5 hit her into oblivion like so many others. Well, technically you can, just not quite like you would vs other champs. She requires a bit more tact than others. Intercepting, patience, keeping your distance, and proper counter champs (of which there are plenty) will result in Domino being K.O.ed and you being victorious. Even with a less than ideal champ, she can go down if you know how to fight her.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    17 defensive kills on war. Nice
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Gladiator hulk and mysterio counter her critical failure
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Bring ghulk, face me will help against crit failure. Also her dash is very easy to shallow evade. If u dont know what that is, look up the “domino trick” on yt and duel a couple of doms. U will feel like a god once u can get it down. Hope that helps but I’m sure if our baby gets nerfed kabam’s sales are gonna go down
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★

You must be fun at parties
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited February 2020
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/cl/dpx7eze0yhhv.jpg

Hold up, ur this far in the game and ur complaining about domino? 🤦🏻‍♂️ Pls tell me ur trolling for the free dislikes
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    So it's NERF the champ if she's the defender but if you have her for your questing team it's leave her alone. Got it.😁. I don't have her, I hate this fact. But to ask for a NERF just because you can't fight her is ridiculous. Start practising more.