**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Crystal Shards???

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
I was thinking the Cavalier Shards be introduced in Login Calendar over 14 days for Cavalier Summoners....
and Grandmaster Crystal Shards available for Uncollected...The duration be decreased to 7 days....

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    No one seems to be interested in this......Hmmmm
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

I was thinking the Cavalier Shards be introduced in Login Calendar over 14 days for Cavalier Summoners....
    and Grandmaster Crystal Shards available for Uncollected...The duration be decreased to 7 days....

Idk why they havent done that but i sense it will happen after 6.4
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    OP, you do realize you gave not even 2 hours between posting and determining that no one had interest, and at least in the timezone where Kabam is headquartered, it was all in the middle of the night, right?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Well it does not matter, I will only get 3 stars grandmasters or cavs, sometimes even while spining 5 star basic I am scared of getting a 3 star.

They are some 5* that look like 3* pulls

Idk why they havent done that but i sense it will happen after 6.4
    Hope So...
    Fabwizi said:

Well it does not matter, I will only get 3 stars grandmasters or cavs, sometimes even while spining 5 star basic I am scared of getting a 3 star.

LOL...Exactly... But my First GM Crystal was a 5 star Freakin' She Hulk

OP, you do realize you gave not even 2 hours between posting and determining that no one had interest, and at least in the timezone where Kabam is headquartered, it was all in the middle of the night, right?

Emmmmm...yeah, My Bad