**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not getting benefits from being uncollected

My game id is Dhruv3 i just recently became uncollected but still I'm not having benefits from being uncollected like the title , uncollected arena crystal and not able to play uncollected difficultly in event quest

Comments

• Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Reason is that you have to be uncollected before the events is starting. You will probably miss out on this monthly event if that’s the case.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    What lvl is u if u not lvl 40 then the reaone
    Kabam can prevent that with luck act5 to lvl40 I’m meant 5.2
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    @Dhruv3 I don't see the Uncollected title in your profile. Did you forget to collect it from your in game message box? As it currently stands, you're not getting the benefits of Uncollected because you don't have the title. So check your in game message box for the title, or goto your rewards stash to claim it. Until you claim it, you're technically not Uncollected. I would send in a support ticket if it's no longer there.
  • @SiriusBreak i don't have any message in my inbox
  • @Kabam Miike pl. Do something about my problem pl. Do ASAP
  • @Dhruv3 they cannot address individual account problems on the forum. You need to open a Support Ticket. When you open the game, in the upper left corner of the screen you will find a gear icon. Tap that. You'll see a green button with 'Support' on it, tap that. Find and fill out the appropriate fields and the Kabam Support Team will look into your problem. Be patient, it's not gonna happen right away. Probably will take a day or so to sort out completely, possibly longer. Best of luck.
    Dhruv3 said:

@Kabam Miike pl. Do something about my problem pl. Do ASAP

First of is you lvl40
  • @Gamer lvl48
    You don’t hav the tilie either.
    Show us a picture of you cler 5.2

• Hey there, if you have completed the requirements to be Uncollected but are not seeing those benefits on your account, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support Team, as they would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".