**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much would this node affect you?

I was thinking about a node they might introduce like something like your combo meter can't go up but you still do damage and I was thinking this would definitely target Ægon users and starlord users but it would be kind of interesting to finally see a bit of content Ægon can't just power through how bad would this effect your team?

How much would this node affect you? 103 votes

It would affect me insanely
4%
Lvernon15TehsigzorzMassapealDragonEggLpLucianoDelHoya 5 votes
It would effect me pretty bad
0%
Mrspider568 1 vote
It would kind of effect me
8%
RagamugginGunnerSungjRepto23KerneasTheSpicyKnightPrezRio4DarkMalachi2panda_mcocPsyLife 9 votes
It wouldn't really affect me at all
32%
LogarooBendyDshuAndroggsp01arisCupidTKS87rcm2017DididouduChampioncriticColonaut123spaceoctopusiRetr0VoltolosAleorDenzel116NeotwismAmazing_Demon05StevieManWonderEtjama 33 votes
i don't have Ægon
16%
The_OneHaji_SaabMrLalowege999menSceptilemaniacsimolazTheLegend27Torah13RockypantherxX_Factor_Agentdot_dittoArham1jonzerH3t3rChubsWhiteRerun_9UnleashingChaos 17 votes
I don't care
36%
Vdh2008PantherusNZShrimkinsMr_PlatypusTimone147FrostyphillgreenTerraFoxhero007DOKTOROKTOPUSMhd20034StingerbkSlashingSunsetOnmixThesurvivlistAssumedNameMoosetiptronicGamesbond90Reverend_RuckusLordRaymond3 38 votes

Comments

• Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Dude that's not why I made this I have him as a 5* fyi
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I don't care
    It's a good node idea. Nothing to worry about though. There are so many champions who can get through it.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I don't care

He's not duped, so still jealous! Hahaha 😂
    I'm not jealous it was just an idea
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I don't care
    Just pulling your legs man, all good. Enjoy the rest of the day.
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    There are so many more viable champions that don't really rely on the combo meter.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I don't care

Having him does not mean you can use him. Maybe that's what is affecting you
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I don't care
    The only thing that makes star-lord useful u want to take it away from him, are you an agent of 12.0 or what
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Why did u have to give kabam this idea LOL
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I like watching my combo from time to time
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I don't have SL or Aegon so I wouldn't really care tbh. But it wouldn't be the first time they've put out nodes that are meant to target/water down certain Champs. Prove yourself was/is a pretty hard counter to corvus. No retreat seriously gimps sparky. I don't remember the name, but the global node in 6.1.5 is a hard counter to anyone who needs to use their l3, like darkhawk and symb Supreme. I feel like not a lot of people 100% rely on Aegon or SL, so while it would be a hard counter to them I don't think it would overly affect a lot of people. It's not a bad idea for a node though. Maybe for an EQ or variant or something.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Unawakened may as well be the same as not having him
    At level 41 you probably don't have a huge roster to choose from. As you grow your roster you will find there are champs that are situational like aegon and sl where you need that ramp up and times they will spend sitting the bench. I have both rank 5 5* and outside of a few pieces of content I barely touch them.
    Dshu said:

At level 41 you probably don't have a huge roster to choose from. As you grow your roster you will find there are champs that are situational like aegon and sl where you need that ramp up and times they will spend sitting the bench. I have both rank 5 5* and outside of a few pieces of content I barely touch them.

Yeah I don't have that big of a roster I have 3 5* champs aegon Medusa and doom
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No duped Star-Lord or Ægon and no G99 for me.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I don't care
    Doesn’t matter really just bring a different champ. Plenty of champs that don’t rely on combo meters.
    Timone147 said:

Doesn’t matter really just bring a different champ. Plenty of champs that don’t rely on combo meters.

Ok since it's so easy why not add that node where you have to go over 15 hits or whatever to do damage
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Dshu said:

WTF is that luck!! HOW!!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

There are so many more viable champions that don't really rely on the combo meter.

They'll figure something out so it does.

Dshu said:

Congratulations on the great pulls. Those are fantastic champs. Sounds like you are getting quality over quantity
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Voodoo is sorta my favorite champ to play, and you can’t get the war when you need it, also like said before, it’s more of a nice thing to note how long a fight is.

Here’s the list of who it would gimp:
    Doctor Voodoo
    Sentry( I’m still listing the not so good champions in here)
    Aegon
    Starlord
    Rocket Racoon
    Sabretooth
    Guillotine 2099
    Squirrel Girl

That’s a pretty massive node that will completely disable a lot of champions.

• AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107

I was thinking about a node they might introduce like something like your combo meter can't go up but you still do damage and I was thinking this would definitely target Ægon users and starlord users but it would be kind of interesting to finally see a bit of content Ægon can't just power through how bad would this effect your team?

Not a bad idea for some content. It really only targets a handful of champs though.

I think a better idea would be the attacker cannot drop to a combo of 0 for more than 3 seconds or else they take x amount of degen until attack combo goes to 1. Combo starts to fall off also if contact is not made with the defender every 1.2s
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    That would require more skill with aegon, starlord, etc players to maintain a high combo.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    I don't care

Just put debufff immune void with that node and it'll be tough.

Dshu said:

WTF is that luck!! HOW!!
    I have no idea when I pulled doom I for some reason at first was sad because people had been saying that he wasn that good because of the high expectations but he's probably the champ I have the most fun playing
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    edited February 2020
    PsyLife said:

Voodoo is sorta my favorite champ to play, and you can’t get the war when you need it, also like said before, it’s more of a nice thing to note how long a fight is.

Here’s the list of who it would gimp:
    Doctor Voodoo
    Sentry( I’m still listing the not so good champions in here)
    Aegon
    Starlord
    Rocket Racoon
    Sabretooth
    Guillotine 2099
    Squirrel Girl

That’s a pretty massive node that will completely disable a lot of champions.

Proxima midnight and wasp too.