**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special arena.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I finished it and didn’t get anywhere near enough for the mojoverse special event. I need so many more mars invisible , Deadpool etc... does regular arena count because I don’t want to grind that with no more rewards if I don’t have to.

Will regular arenas work?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I think so. Should anyway.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It just says arena so that's what I would assume.
  • Options
    Correct, any qualifying Champs will work for those objectives, even when fought in other Arenas.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Correct, any qualifying Champs will work for those objectives, even when fought in other Arenas.

You’ll hardly get matched Against those champs in the normal arenas though, i doubt many will resort to that.
  • Options
    felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8
    Just for reference. I got all objectives for 2,95 million made in mojoverse arena. Of course it will differ based on your champ roster.
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    @felini8686 I am at 1.6 M score with around 56 matches. I assumed it would be done by 6M for me.

Still got to fight Deadpool around 100 matches. 295 M seems a lot though ? Or am I missing anything ?

If I have to grind 295 M I will take a pass on deadpool profile pic.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    All of the objectives bar the Deadpool one are pretty straightforward and can somewhat be gained through regular arena, but you hardly ever see Deadpool in regular arena and you need to fight him 150 times for his full rewards.
  • Options

@felini8686 I am at 1.6 M score with around 56 matches. I assumed it would be done by 6M for me.

Still got to fight Deadpool around 100 matches. 295 M seems a lot though ? Or am I missing anything ?

I think he meant 2.95 million, or 2,950,000.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I got all objectives done last night. 150 fights over 4mil in total score. Just do 10 fights a day, 5 each time morning and evening. It's not that bad then.
  • Options
    felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8

I meant 2 950 000 score ;)
  • Options
    I finished the Deadpool Arena in under 1.2m points.

Don’t actually have to fight all 3 fights each time, against normal/similar rated Deadpool teams, while keeping streak going. Forget doing that.

Just pick teams using two 2* champs and then a higher 3* or 4* champ for 3rd slot to be the one to fight against Deadpool.
    As soon as first 2 fights start, just Pause and QUIT those non-deadpool fights.

And only actually fight the 3rd one against Deadpool using your lopsidedly higher rated last attacker, which will also be a short duration fight because of unbalanced team you picked to use, as well as being at the beginning of the Win Streak all the time so matchup is even more lopsided.