**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Buff these champs please!

Redesigning and buffing weak champions is 1 of the best moves Kabam has made, they did a very good job with champions like Shehulk, Venom, Colossus, etc. But it happens once in like a year which is too long, Colossus and OML buffs took like half a year, it’s been almost 4 months since Hulkbuster and Daredevil won the poll and there is still no update. It would be better if this activity can be done more often (4 times a year for example) so we can enjoy playing with those forgotten champs in the game. I came up with a list of champions that truly deserve to be buffed:

Tech:
- Hulkbuster
- War Machine
- Iron Patriot
- Ironman
- Howard the Duck
- Punisher 2099
- Red Skull

Mutant:
- Cyclops (both versions)
- Magneto (both versions)
- Deadpool X-force
- Beast

Mystic:
- Thor Jane
- Ironfist (both versions)
- Unstoppable Colossus
- Juggernaut
- Diablo

Skill:
- Karnak
- Punisher
- Daredevil (both versions)
- Moonknight
- Falcon

Cosmic:
- Groot
- King Groot
- Superior Ironman
- Venompool

Science:
- Abomination
- Captain America (classic & WW2)
- Rhino
- Antman
- Joe Fixit
- Sentry

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I think netflix daredevil deserves a buff not the og daredevil because his maxed SIG ability can help agaisnt the collector
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Hulk buster already has a guaranteed buff coming. The rest needs to win the community poll to be buffed or it will happen silently
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Hulk buster won the buff vote. Daredevil came in second but that doesn’t mean he is getting buffed. As far as we know, right now, hulk buster is the only champ being buffed.

Also, I don’t think there’s any point in buffing immortal iron fist as he is just a trophy champ. Unstoppable colossus and punisher probably qualify as well.

Aside from that, I agree with your list
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Good list! It should only take about 10 years for Kabam to rework all of these.