**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam fix this known issue somehow, with next update and and keep it?

NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
edited February 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

Personally I am getting tired of Kabam ignoring this problem. This should have been fixed somehow back then when this game was becoming popular. I tried zooming in but I still press my screen over and over 25 times I deal with this problem. PLEASE...just somebody agree with me...that I'm not the only one who thinks Kabam needs to FIX THIS ISSUE WITHIN THE FUTURE UPDATES. It is in my opinion really irritating. If you do want KABAM to fix this issue then type down what you think they should do.

Should Kabam fix this known issue somehow, with next update and and keep it? 49 votes

Yes
93%
Whododo872L3pa_DLosspikjdrum663AjisdopeTheVyrusNEO_mr_AndersonLibralonixkfd2010KennadoCliffordcanSpiderCoolsArchdemon_PeterQuillMoosetiptronicChampioncriticColonaut123Maldroit2noldKevanproG 46 votes
No
6%
VoltolosPrezRio4WhiteStriker 3 votes

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yes
    Hahahaha absolutely should be fixed. Should have been fixed years and years ago.
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    Kennado said:

Hahahaha absolutely should be fixed. Should have been fixed years and years ago.

Please Kennado tell others and spread this around so KABAM can fix this. Have them vote on my poll here. So this can FINALLY END.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Yes
    Please. This is worse than the actual enemies in the quest.
    edited February 2020
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 please tell others about this situation to END IT.
    edited February 2020

RU11011 said:

RU11011 I accidentally made another post with you so I just edited this on to tell you, maybe get a laugh out of you since i can't delete this post... 🤣🤣🤣👏.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Yes
    Yeah it annoying

Here's another pic from TODAY in the QUESTS to prove that it's still happening.

Here's another from YESTERDAY in the Basic Catalysts Quests.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Yes
    It’s just plain out annoying. Why do they design maps like this? Do they even test them?
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    Like to know the rationalization for those couple who voted 'no'
    kfd2010 said:

Like to know the rationalization for those couple who voted 'no'

My comment to that is, they are just going to wish they did vote on this poll because eventually pressing the champions profile pic 20 times will aggravate them and they will be thinking about this poll. They're loss, not ours.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You can tap once on the boss and all the defender pics go away. This way u can hit the button easily. I found this out by opening a ticket years ago when I couldn't move forward.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

You can tap once on the boss and all the defender pics go away. This way u can hit the button easily. I found this out by opening a ticket years ago when I couldn't move forward.

Lol damn.. i never knew that.. good tip.. thanks.. that's gonna save me pulling out my hair.. and i'm already bald
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Yes
    But that only works on nodes bosses, which start in act 4 and honestly the glitch only really affects act 4.
    PsyLife said:

But that only works on nodes bosses, which start in act 4 and honestly the glitch only really affects act 4.

Well then that is good for me because I'm on Act 4 now. Thank you for the tip on Act 4.😀👍❤

• AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Yes
    Very annoying on aw and aq where there is limited time and you have to complete a path