**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I genuinely hate my luck. (Lots of complaining).

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
So, I open 6* Crystal, and I get a Phoenix dupe right next to Corvus. I open another 6* and I get kingpin right next to cap iw. I open a 5* and get dd netflix dupe. I open another 5* and I get hulkbuster right next to warlock. I open yet another 5* recently and get a Phoenix dupe next to guilly 2099 (a champ I really want). Okay, kabam can you stop targeting me now, it’s getting really old.

Apologies to those who dislike complaint posts, but I thought I’d share this ridiculously bad luck anyway.

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    VolumeOne said:

If it makes you feel any better the reel is only there to get your hopes up to think you were close to something great. Tactic if you're buying a cav crystal and see the next roll is a 6* Domino but your's stopped on a 3* falcon then maybe next time you'll get the six star. It's like slots lining up three of the four "Jackpot" signs and then a cherry, you didn't win but you think you're close to one so you try it again. IE "Desperation Station" from Seatin.

I appreciate it. The problem is the chances of getting champs in a 5* crystal are EXACTLY the same. Yet somehow the chance of me getting a good champ is like 2% at a push. Clearly the sign of a rig-ray.

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

This is why I never spin any more - the "almost got..." mentality drives you nuts

That’s a good idea
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I feel the same most of the time. My last 2 6* were Phoenix and Abomination. And my last three 5* were Hulkbuster, Phoenix and Mr. Fantastic. Now Mr. Fantastic might be ok, I really don't know, but he's not a champ I need for any progression.

I guess the problem is I'm looking for very specific champs for specific content, so I'm bound to be mostly disappointed.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    That’s why I pop them. I have not spun a crystal in nearly five months to avoid this feeling. If you pop them you would be like, dang it, I got Hulkbuster, but if you spin them, you will hate it when you get a hulk buster surrounded by warlocks.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Last 2 6*s a dupe if Deadpool xforce followed by abomination... I feel your pain
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158

The problem is the chances of getting champs in a 5* crystal are EXACTLY the same.

That’s your mistake right there. Nobody knows what the chances are since it’s determined on Kabam’s servers. I am willing to bet chances to get warlock and hulkbuster are not the same
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m coming up on my first 6 star ever (yes I’m late but I just started to play the game seriously and do event quests etc a few months ago) and I’m really praying for a game changer. I’ve been trying to awaken my 5* Aegon for 7 months now and all of be 3 5* gems have not been skill. 1 mutant and 2 mystic. Don’t think it’s rigged just rng I guess, but hey, hopefully next time
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129

the reel is completely made up. you could be right next to seatin, a banana, and the collector and it wouldn't change whatever you would get

I would prefer Seatin over the Collector but most of us would just get the banana
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    rip mate
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Don't waste your time spinning. It makes no difference. Just pop every crystal you open and move on to the next.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My latest 6* pull is OG spiderman, I choose to move on n forget it.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Just pop
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★

You are not alone mate. My 6* luck is worse than you.
  • the reel is completely made up. you could be right next to seatin, a banana, and the collector and it wouldn't change whatever you would get

I would prefer Seatin over the Collector but most of us would just get the banana
    I'd prefer the banana honestly. Most underrated champ in history. The peel n slip ability is truly game changing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Never spin, it eases the pain. I haven't spun a crystal in years. BTW, I popped my last 6* crystal and duped Ægon.
  • Xforced8568Xforced8568 Posts: 6
    edited February 2020

Pulled both of these today. But before these two my only other nice pulls out of my 35 or so 5* champs was my hulk rag dupe and cull. The rest are garbage