**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post Your Shattered Heart Crystal Pulls Here

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Didn't see a Post for this yet so I thought I'd make one, post all your Lucky/Unlucky Regular, Ultimate, Grandmaster, and Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal Pulls here!

I'll start, I actually pulled a 5 Star from my First Grandmaster Shattered Heart Crystal...
...and out of All the Champions in that Crystal I somehow pulled the 1 that I already had as a 6 Star. 😑

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    buffajr said:

I usually don’t take screenshots of my 3* crystal pulls.

Same exact boat. RNG is my enemy lately.
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    Opened three of these and all 3* champs. Rubbish RNG.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Oh holy s**t that was unexpected, Grandmaster Shattered Heart Crystal #2 was another 5 Star and that 5 Star was freaking Classic Thor! I've never even had a 4 Star Classic Thor!

How can I block you on the forums? This is beyond CEO confirmed level pulls out of these trash crystals that net me some amazing 3* max signature crystals, that give me 3* AGs that end up expiring in my stash.
    Lmao I've never had Any luck with these Side Event Grandmaster Crystals, best was getting 3 or 4 4 Stars from one Event, so I think it's about time I get something usable out of them.
    Though I agree the level of luck to pull that 5 Star Thor, that's only been available from Special Crystals, is insane. I'm one Electro Boss and Path away from 100%ing Variant 4 and if I manage to pull a 2016 3-4 Cosmic Rank Up Gem and maybe a Cosmic Awakening Gem the hype would be kicked into overdrive!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Seven GMCs and seven three stars
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    2* Cyclops Blue. Amazing.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No screenshot, pulled 5* OG Thor
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Both Legendary 4*’s and about a half dozen 3*’s from Shattered Heart GMC’s—which is to say 4/5* shards.

Dr. Zola
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

Lmao I've never had Any luck with these Side Event Grandmaster Crystals, best was getting 3 or 4 4 Stars from one Event, so I think it's about time I get something usable out of them.
    Though I agree the level of luck to pull that 5 Star Thor, that's only been available from Special Crystals, is insane. I'm one Electro Boss and Path away from 100%ing Variant 4 and if I manage to pull a 2016 3-4 Cosmic Rank Up Gem and maybe a Cosmic Awakening Gem the hype would be kicked into overdrive!

at any rate man,(all hating aside) congrats on those pulls!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    all three stars so far on every crystal.

This is looking like the endgame event to me. womp womp.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Opened one ultimate shattered crystal got a 3* sunspot the champ i was looking for ages
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    3* Jane Thor dupe and a 2* Thor dupe in the daily, is it Thor's Day?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

3* Jane Thor dupe and a 2* Thor dupe in the daily, is it Thor's Day?

It is Thursday after all. So maybe he's working his magic
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

I wanted to make a post of my own,but it was so unbelievable I refrained.I am attaching my first 4 pulls, rest of the 4 was 3*. This sure made me forget the last 12/13 crappy pull of last two months. 😍

DD was from legendary crystal but first 4 was straight out of 4 grand master shatteredheart crystal.

Forgot to include first time dupe on spider gwen.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    I don’t have a picture but I actually pulled a 5* Namor. So very happy with that.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So far three 3* heroes and a 5* Red Cyclops and 5* Invisible Woman. Not too bad
This discussion has been closed.