**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m Biased to Phoenix

Ok ladies and gents I just want to talk about my favorite character in the whole MCOC now I have acquired a lot of “beyond god tier” champs I have been playing the game since it released and I am a big fan of marvel what is irritating to me is having multiple variants of characters such as iron man and captain America why do we not have a Jean Grey character with powers similar to nick fury where she dies but has a second life “Phoenix” where in my opinion she gains fury buffs and deals incinerate damage and she hits similar to a Hyperion with 3 fury buffs or possibly more she is a class 5 mutant with beyond god tier potential now I understand it’s just a game and not every character is gonna be perfect or to our liking but we have a character Aegon who I’ve literally 5/65 for obvious reasons but no back story to him he’s just a beast I’m not asking for nerfs or buffs I’m asking for a different variant of Phoenix I think a jean grey addition to the game would be awesome and I’d love to see it. That is all sorry for the rant I am on a x-men binge watch do to the love for the character let me know how you guys would set up jean grey.

Comments

• Options
    ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    edited February 2020
    They will probably make her a meme tier.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l4b-Pt2BpGAV3dv2DDX5rJ8F9xvyp9Bgm3L-8m_jx84/edit?usp=drivesdk

Actually created abilities for her once
    And I'm totally with you
    She's an awesome omega level mutant
    The design is based on the time displaced jean from the X-Men comics
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Isn't your description "she dies but has a second life" pretty much exactly what her Sig ability does already? (Personally, I think she should really shrug off all debuffs at this point. I suggested it way back in her spotlight to Kabam, but they gave the ability to Nick Fury and CMM instead)

Still, if you time it when you have multiple Phoenix Force charges, she can recoup an awful lot of health.

Also that Power Gain effect on her SP1 is very underrated.

I'm not saying she's awesome; but actually she's pretty useable; particularly if you get the hang of landing Heavy counters.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Not many people have figured out her rotation, fewer know how to play her. She's not the best, but still a great damage dealer.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    "where in my opinion she gains fury buffs and deals incinerate damage and she hits similar to a Hyperion with 3 fury buffs or possibly more"

You mean like she already does with 5 Fury stacks?
  • Options
    Scout1382Scout1382 Posts: 16

"where in my opinion she gains fury buffs and deals incinerate damage and she hits similar to a Hyperion with 3 fury buffs or possibly more"

You mean like she already does with 5 Fury stacks?

Yes but a stronger bit more damage