**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New six star need help

I just lucked out and pulled six star Aegon but unfortunately he’s gonna be unawakened for a long time is he still worth using or do I need him duped?

Comments

• ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    need dupe or useless
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    He's alot better duped but he's not useless unduped. He just won't carry combo over between fights and needs ramping every fight. Excellent pull.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Bazza said:

I just lucked out and pulled six star Aegon but unfortunately he’s gonna be unawakened for a long time is he still worth using or do I need him duped?

Don't bother with him he is useless unduped
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Needs duped to be useful.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    edited February 2020
    I pulled a six star out of a cavalier crystal...sits on the bench all the time till he gets duped.

But at least we already have him ;)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Bazza said:

If you’re an end game player then yeah wait til he’s awakened. But are a newer player then you can win fights with him and clear content.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Bazza said:

If you complete abyss you can awaken him and use the sig stones
  • Went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you can have an easier time getting tips for him.