**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Mojo Arena

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Hope everyone would have noticed the milestone for the Arena...800k A total of 8k Shards....
What do you think?
Also Comment about the Objective Rewards

Special Mojo Arena 83 votes

Kabam should award more shards, by Increasing the Milestone to 1 M or Higher
61%
NMEONESEbbtideShrimkinsTimone147Nick_Caine_32zuffyFallencircusGK_23Oesername123IcehawklbTerraAlex13369SungjWayde0wilsonLvernon15CliffordcanSlashingSunsetDuke_SilverBrokenNoOnexRO 51 votes
No, 800k is perfect for 20 Days Arena
8%
Spity68DrenlinColonaut123VoltolosBatman1903Erik_Killmonger1001PsyLife 7 votes
Meh, I Don't Care
30%
DrZolaRaganatorZENAzKicker316ShadowstrikeXSquadTimrosMad_Titan_21GuytennisDiksh619StarKillerVIIotranksoAleorBAG4DAYSRhysi0_X_Factor_Agentphil56201Dead1FalongChubsWhite 25 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I don't even do arena alot, but if you can't get 800k in 20ish days something is wrong with you. They should atleast double the milestone number to 2m ish
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Meh, I Don't Care
    This arena isn't about the shards or the arena milestones, it's more of hitting the special mojoverse madness milestones so you get those boosts for the event.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Terra said:

I don't even do arena alot, but if you can't get 800k in 20ish days something is wrong with you. They should atleast double the milestone number to 2m ish

Absolutely !
    I was thinking the Milestone should be 2.5M, Gradually Increasing the Shards from 1k till 1M; to 1.5k till 1.75M then to 2k Shards till 2.5M

This arena isn't about the shards or the arena milestones, it's more of hitting the special mojoverse madness milestones so you get those boosts for the event.

Even though, The Objective Rewards are low....like 400 Shards!!! Seriously???!!!
    Roughly You can open 7-8 Grandmaster Crystals
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Meh, I Don't Care
    Don't do it. The event is old boring parry/heavy except bwcv boss, korg and annaulus fights. You don't really need those boosts, and arena rewards is nothing good
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Meh, I Don't Care
    I just want to know the opinion of those who voted 7% voted and are happy with this nonsense arena for 21 days...are you guys **** or what?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Meh, I Don't Care
    If GMC shards are relevant to your roster, it’s fine. There are plenty of players for whom this event works.

What surprises me is the arena boost crystals dangled out there at Objective #5. Unless it’s meant to trick players into thinking they are sig stone crystals, I doubt that’s a powerful incentive for most players.

Dr. Zola
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    Look on the bright side guys even kabam can't make a worse event then this
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would have loved it if there ere more milestones adding up around 2 mil points.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    NinjaTuc said:

Endgame event says hello
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Meh, I Don't Care
    As soon as I saw that all milestones for the objectives would mean 150 rounds in an arena (where the milestones can be hit in less than 30 rounds), I just stopped at 800k. People who care about profile pics and 3* heroes will push, but I can do without. My time would be better spent in other arenas with unit milestones.
    As @Kabam Miike told they can't provide Endgame Content everytime.....
    But the Arena and Objectives they have brought in is Begginers Level Content....
    Lesser Shards, Lesser Arena Milestones, Everything is less.....
    They should really consider improving the content....Atleast some Shards as Compensation
    Terra said:

NinjaTuc said:

Endgame event says hello
    I do agree with @Terra on this...Mahn....Endgame Event was the Worst I've Come Across....
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    By the time i finish the special objectives ill be at 2m+ points so they should increase the cap from that ridiculous 800k amount
    GagoH said:

By the time i finish the special objectives ill be at 2m+ points so they should increase the cap from that ridiculous 800k amount

Yea, Also wanna see those 5 people who voted 800k is perfect....
    They should really increase the rewards to 2.5M by an Emergency Maintainence
  • Pretty spectacular tbf. For 800k I could get a guaranteed 85 units in regular 4* arena + most of the same stuff. The only draw s the chance to get exclusive 2*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For a 3 week arena they could go to 3-5 mil without it being too much effort for most
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Hallo,
    150 wins for all mission is 100% Gaga.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

No way I'm gonna keep going for the crappy objectives