**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TRANSLATION ISSUE

This Picture is Node Description in Spanish.
It says more or less :

When hitting the DEFENDER, The ATTACKER has a 20% probability of inflicting an incineration disadvantage, which causes a 100% of DEFENDER ATTACK as Direct Damage in/for 5 seconds.
When hitting DEFENDER´s Block, ATTACKER has a 20% probability of causing a Coldsnap disadvantage, which causes a 100% of DEFENDER ATTACK as DIRECT DAMAGE in/for 5 seconds

I Assumed it was like other nodes where it is a benefit for the Summoner, but incineration and coldsnap went on my heroes instead of the nodes defenders.

Please check out, I know Spanish is not main language but good and accurate description/translation info sometimes makes a good percentage of the battle.

Comments

• Middle path Epic of side quest Fantastic Invasion ??
    Yes, it affects your Attacker. Wording in English is “chance TO BE INFLICTED with...” Incinerate / Coldsnap.
    Pic below, sorry I cutoff top and bottom, but you can see what it means,

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    This node (which I’ve never seen before, I guess it’s new (maybe)) works just like Biohazard
    With Incinerate and Coldsnap instead of Bleed and Poison
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I'm portuguese, so I kinda understand spanish.

I can confirm that the translation is misleading, and makes it seem like the attacker is the one that causes the debuffs.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    AGAIN Same wrong translation for the DIABLO FINAL BOSS Description :

@Kabam Miike any info?

I have already offered Help for the spanish translations before.. at least try to check with native spanish speakers before.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    I'm spanish as well and confirm it says the attacker produces the debuff to the defender.
    Instead of "inflingir" it has to say "recibir/sufrir"
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Thi101 said:

This node (which I’ve never seen before, I guess it’s new (maybe)) works just like Biohazard

Only One Counter for that Node I guess.......
    Mephisto
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    edited February 2020

Thi101 said:

Only One Counter for that Node I guess.......
    Mephisto
    Yes he used to but some of the "new" ones can too: Anhilius, HT, Silver Surfer and Colossus
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Bishop, Havok, and Captain Marvel Movie do really well there too.